STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 27/10/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: ManBear

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[PT] Message to India

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
1024px-Coat_of_arms_of_Portugal.svg.png

SECRET

To: Indian Leadership
Subject: Luso-Indian Relations Basedcnt

On behalf of the Portuguese Republic, I extend our warmest greetings to the Ghandi Empire as you take on an even more prominent role on the international stage. Portugal has been watching with admiration as India continues to grow into an influential global leader across multiple fronts, from economic development and technological innovation to environmental sustainability and international diplomacy.

Your vibrant democracy, rich cultural heritage, and commitment to peace and development are a source of inspiration to nations around the world. As India further strengthens its global presence, Portugal looks forward to deepening our bilateral relationship and exploring new avenues for cooperation in areas such as trade, technology, education, and defense.

We are confident that India's leadership will contribute significantly to addressing key global challenges, including climate change, poverty reduction, and the promotion of global peace and security. Portugal remains committed to working closely with India in multilateral forums and fostering a strong and mutually beneficial partnership for the future.

Please accept our heartfelt congratulations, and we look forward to a long-lasting and prosperous relationship between our two great nations.

Best regards,
President of the Portuguese Republic,
Pedro da Gama

Basedcnt

GA Member
May 24, 2024
Encrypted, Secure - Restricted

Recipient: President Pedro da Gama, Portugese Republic Bruno
Sender: Emperor Rajmohan I
Subject: Luso-Indian Relations

Dear President Gama,

On behalf of the Indian people, i would like to thank you for your warm greetings and commendations around India's national development under the Gandhi leadership.

The Gandhi Empire wishes to recognise Portugal's valuable contributions to international diplomacy and your nation's long history, both good and bad, in Asia. I admire Portugal's approach to sustainable development and its proactive role in addressing global challenges through diplomatic communication and dialogue.

I believe that as India grows, Portugal has much to offer to India, and India to Portugal. There is great potential for educational exchange and trade between our nations. As a partially industrialised nation in south Asia, global warming and polution are significant issues that India should be at the forefront of understanding and stopping. Another significant barrier is that of poverty and standard of living.

I believe that, using diplomacy and working together we can resolve these issues both for India and the world.

Thank you,

The Great Emperor Rajmohan I
Gandhi Empire of India

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William Company