STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Public Response Regarding Thai Data Leak and the Closing of Thai Embassy Within Poland

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
King Stanislaus Grabowski would stand at the podium dressed in a simple black suit with white shirt as he awaited the press conference to start. Once the word was given he would begin speaking.

"Thank you for all for coming out to listen to me talk. I know that can be quite an arduous task to listen to a politician speak." He offered a joke as the opening to his speech. "But on to the matter at hand. Poland has formally started procedures to close the Thai Embassy within Warsaw following the leak of the three Polish warships operating within the Mediterranean near Israel. To further highlight this operation I have decided to reveal that while the operation was indeed an intelligence operation to monitor the situation within Israel, it was always stated as that. In regards to how the operation came into fruition, Thailand reached out to Poland in an effort to provide diplomatic pressure on the Israeli government to stand down operations against the people of Palestine. We did offer to host a joint intelligence operation with the Republic of Thailand and they agreed immediately and promptly sent five Thai intelligence operatives from the Thailand to Poland to work with the Office of State Protection to monitor the situation. We wish to stress the fact that the only destabilizing nation in the region, that we are aware of, is Thailand. I have attempted to caution the Prime Minister several times on how to act now that they are considered one of the world powers and he has not headed my advise once. Thailand has, in recent history, committed more destabilizing actions than any other nation. First it was the deployment of their navy to the Atlantic to act as a deterrent to the United States and Spain. Then it was the New Caledonia issue where they planted their flag on the sovereign territory of France. Then it was the mobilization of forces inside the military junta of Myanmar. Now they are releasing classified information regarding Polish-Thai intelligence operations that put the lives of Polish servicemember at risk of retaliation. Further, I will be releasing all diplomatic correspondence between Thailand and Poland fully via the Polish News Agency."

"Thailand has long considered themselves beacons of democracy and champions of human lives. Yet they callously allowed information that endangered human lives to be released in an act of transparency without due regard. Due to the nature of the classified information released, Poland will be seeking criminal charges filed against the Thai government through the proper channels of the Global Assembly and the International Court of Justice, despite statements from the Thai Prime Minister stating they do not consider the Resolutions to be binding even though they are a sitting member of the Global Assembly. I wish to apologize to the servicemembers whos lives were at risk."

Are there any questions?"

The Press Conference would be opened to all press present to ask questions regarding the deterioration of relations between Poland and Thailand.

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Many Thai journalists and reporters would be presented when the King of Poland made an address. The following were the questions that were asked:

1. "Your Majesty, what specific incidents led to the decision to close the Thai Embassy in Warsaw, and could this situation have been resolved through diplomatic channels before taking such a drastic measure?"

2. "How does Poland justify the legal and ethical implications of expelling Thai diplomats and potentially seeking criminal charges against the Thai government?"

3. "Can you elaborate on Poland's concerns about Thailand's global actions and their impact on regional stability, especially in the context of the Mediterranean and Southeast Asian regions?"

4. "Given the recent events, what is Poland’s stance on future diplomatic relations with Thailand? Is there room for reconciliation or renewed cooperation?"

5. "How does Poland view Thailand's rapid rise as a global power and its progressive policies, particularly in terms of social welfare and environmental sustainability?"

6. "What message do you wish to convey to the Thai people, who may be concerned about the impact of these diplomatic tensions on bilateral relations and cultural exchange?"

7. "In light of Thailand’s emphasis on transparency in governance, how does Poland balance its need for diplomatic secrecy with the global call for more open and transparent international relations?"

8. "What are Poland's strategies to ensure the safety and security of Polish citizens and interests in Thailand in the wake of this diplomatic crisis?"

9. "How does Poland plan to engage with other Southeast Asian nations in the wake of the deteriorating relationship with Thailand, which plays a significant role in the region?"

10. "Finally, Your Majesty, what lessons do you believe both Poland and Thailand, as well as the international community, can learn from this incident?"

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"Thank you for the questions. Let me answer them in order."

"Due to the increased strain of relations between Thailand and Poland due to the leaks of classified information, it has been decided through a meeting with the the upper echelons of government and myself that the best course of action would be to end Diplomatic relations with Thailand while we investigate the risk/reward relationship with Thailand. At the present, with the increased danger to Polish servicemembers abroad from the leak of classified information, it has been deemed too big a security risk to house Thai intelligence operatives within it's embassy on Polish soil. As for whether or not the situation could have been resolved diplomatically, it is highly doubtful that the Thai government would have heeded Poland's warning in regards to releasing classified information and conducting its own surveillance operations on Polish military assets."

"Per the Global Assembly's Resolution on International Diplomacy, a host nation may decide to end a diplomatic mission at any time as long as they notify the sending nation's foreign affairs ministry and Head of Mission forty-eight hours in advance, which we have done. As for the ethical implications, we feel it is perfectly ethical to seek criminal charges on the Thai government for divulging classified information when informed charges would be sought should that information be revealed."

"Poland's concerns on Thailand's global actions and their impact on regional stability can be classified as Imperialism. Despite their toting as being champions of self-determination, democracy, and human rights, they have repeatedly put the lives of civilians in danger with their antics. Whether that was interceding between the United States and Spain early in the Republic to the perceiving annexation of New Caledonia during humanitarian efforts. As for the implications in Southeast Asia, Thailand has upset the balance of regional stability by mobilizing fleets of vessels to patrol the EEZs of sovereign nations while also attempting to, while not illegal, question passing ships as to their reason. While it is well within their right to communicate with foreign vessels passing through the area, it is not within their purview to demand satisfaction or that foreign governments inform them of their military ships passing through international waters."

"Poland's future stance with Thailand is one of caution and trepidation. With Thailand's actions of disseminating classified information with no true cause except for 'transparency' brings to question their nation's moral compass. While we laud their attempts at transparency within their own governmental body, they repeated dissemination of classified information of foreign nations does not win them any points in the trustworthiness department. If you cannot trust their friends, who can they trust? And Poland does not current trust Thailand."

"Poland lauds Thailand for their rapid rise of power over the past five years or so. Poland, however, condemns the Thai government for allowing that rise in power to cloud their judgement and their continued actions as the world's moral police. Thailand has done wonders for its own citizens but their recent actions could have put innocent lives at risk."

"I wish to tell the Thai people that I wish them no ill-will nor do I condemn them for the actions of their government. I love the Thai people, their colorful culture, and their peaceful ideologies. Unfortunately your Government has failed you in the regard of maintaining diplomatic relations."

"Poland has no qualms with being transparent with diplomatic relations, however, Poland does demand a level of security for it's service members. Thailand itself maintains a level of secrecy for it's own military operations to protect operational security and yet they removed the security from an operation their own agents were apart of. I'm sure most nations of the world will agree with me on the stance that operational security ensures the lives of it's armed forces. To drive that fact home, do you think the United States, United Kingdom, and other allied nations of World War Two would have revealed operational details of a friendly nation to the world in order to strive for 'transparency'?"

"To better protect Polish citizens and it's foreign interests, we will be downgrading Thailand's travel advisory to exercise caution. This is due to the fact the Thai government cannot be trusted with the secrets of a friend, and therefore, cannot be trust to ensure the safety of the citizens of the world. Just look at the bombings in Bangkok that resulted in the death of several dozen Polish citizens doing their job. They have a repeated history of being unable to protect the citizens of the world within their own country."

"Poland will maintain it's relationship with other nations of Southeast Asia as amicably as possible. Southeast Asia is not the cause of the ire of the Polish people. The ire falls entirely on the Thai government."

"I believe Poland has learned to trust those who state they come peacefully more carefully. I am not sure Thailand has truly learned the lesson meant for them nor is it my place to tell them what it is. This is a journey of self-discovery that the Thai government must embark on by itself."

Bossza007

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II