STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[RE]: Prime Minister's Press Office

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

"Good Evening." Prime Minister Putin started, gretting those in the Press Room. "Tonight, the Russian Empire has been made aware of a situation that we deem to be grave. A few hours ago, Islam Karimov - the leader of Uzbekistan - declared his nation to be the new Soviet Union." The Prime Minister paused for a moment. "Now, I want to explain to you all why Her Imperial Majesty, myself and those in the Gosduma and Senate are seeing this as a grave situation - The Soviet Union was originally formed here in Russia after two violent uprisings and the slaughtering of thousands. Now, we are not ones to hide from our history, we accept and we try to move on and be better; so I would like to list off just a few of the atrocities the Soviet Union committed: First of all, Freedom of Speech was suppressed, dissent was punished. The Soviet Union used a practice of Secret Police to suppress political expression.

Between 1930 and 1933, a great famine struck the Soviet Union, caused by collectivization of agriculture, and the estimates vary between 5 to 8 million deaths. At the same time, between 1932 and 1933 there was the Great Ukrainian Famine which is widely believed to have been deliberately engineered by Joseph Stalin to eliminate a Ukrainian independence movement.

Three years later, in 1936, Josef Stalin committed to the Great Purge in which between 700,000 and 1.2million peopled died, which of course, we know was an effort to eliminate political opponents.

In total, there are over thirty massacres credited to the Soviet Union, with an estimated 61,911,000 casualties.

So, I stand before you today to address a matter of great importance. The rise of the New Soviet Union threatens the very fabric of freedom and democracy that we hold dear. The ideals of individual liberty, free expression, and human rights are at risk. We cannot turn a blind eye to the history written in blood and suffering under the Soviet regime. It is our solemn duty to safeguard the hard-won freedoms and prevent the resurgence of oppressive ideologies. We must stand united against the New Soviet Union and uphold the values of liberty and democracy for future generations. Thank you. I will now take questions."

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
A young journalist from the El País newspaper sat in the crowd with all of her colleagues from other outlets from across the world. She listened to the statement given by the Prime Minister and once the signal was given for questions, she took the opportunity to rise from her seat and direct a question to the Prime Minister.

"Maria Jose Saldaña, the Moscow correspondent from the El País newspaper here. Prime Minister Putin, what actions is the Russian Empire planning to take in response to the rise of the New Soviet Union in Uzbekistan? Will we see the Russian Military involved."

John

Reactions: Loa

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Thank you for your question. Simple answer to that is. No. I would like to clarify that our approach is based on diplomatic and peaceful resolutions. The Russian Empire recognizes the importance of stability and cooperation in the region and remains committed to fostering positive relationships with our neighboring countries. It is essential to emphasize that at this time, there are no plans for the involvement of the Russian Military in response to the emergence of the New Soviet Union in Uzbekistan. Instead, our focus lies on engaging in constructive dialogue with all parties involved to ensure a peaceful and mutually beneficial outcome.

We firmly believe that diplomatic channels and negotiations should be the primary means of addressing any concerns or conflicts that may arise. Open lines of communication and understanding are crucial to fostering a climate of cooperation and stability in the region."

Zak

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
Helmut Reinhard from the German DAPD News Agency would raise his hand after and once called upon would ask the following question.

"Earlier it was reported on Le Monde that the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs was concerned over a decision in Germany over Article 79 of the Basic Law. Le Monde quotes the Ministry and states that the ministry will "consult other parties to the Two plus Four Agreement" regarding the situation.

My first question your excellency is has your government received any communications from the French regarding this?

Secondly, what is the Russian government's official stance on the matter if it has one, or is it still monitoring the matter?

Thirdly, do you accept France's position that Russia and France have a right to interfere in Germany's internal and external affairs under the guise of vested interests?

John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Regarding your first question, at this moment, we have not received any official communications from the French government specifically addressing the aforementioned concerns. However, we maintain open channels of communication with our international counterparts, including France, and remain committed to diplomatic dialogue.

Regarding the stance of the Russian government on this matter, I must inform you that we are currently monitoring the situation closely. As with any issue of international importance, our government takes a diligent approach in assessing the developments and considering our position. At this stage, it would be premature to provide an official stance without a thorough analysis of the situation.

Lastly, I would like to address your query regarding France's position on interfering in Germany's internal and external affairs. While it is important to respect each nation's right to express their perspectives, it is crucial to underscore that the matter you mentioned does not fall within the scope of our current discussion. Our focus today is on a different topic altogether.

If you would like a more detailed response, I'd like to direct you to e-mail this press office for such a response."

Jay

Loa

GA Member
Dec 6, 2023
An aged journalist from Tashkent steps forward, Pencil and notebook in hand he raises his other hand. slowly, he walks to the front. in an aged voice he says...

"Sir, Putin if I may ask, why does russian foreign policy change only after Tashkent declares itself the new Soviet Union. If nothing changes with Uzbek internal and foreign policy? The biggest change is merely the label. No sudden change in government, nor a sudden change in foreign policy. Does a label change really matter so much to warrant such a reaction?"

John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"It is the belief of the Russian Government that such a 'label' change can cause instability based on the history of the Soviet Union. So far Uzbek internal and foreign policy may not have changed, however as is the history with the Soviet Union, one person can consolidate power and then, everything changes."

Loa

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
A middle-age male journalist from Poland's Polish News Agency would raise his hand.

"Szczeosny Szczepański with the Polish News Agency. With Poland's unique history with the former Soviet Union and the Russia itself, is the Russian Empire currently seeking to communicate with the Kingdom of Poland in regards to the New Soviet Union situation? If so, what are some measures the Russian Empire is seeking Poland's assistance with? Off-topic, with the mention of past atrocities committed by the former USSR, are we expecting a public apology from the Russian Empire to Poland for atrocities committed against Polish citizens during that same time period?"

John

• Love
Reactions: Zak

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"While I cannot provide specific details on the measures the Russian Empire is seeking Poland's assistance with in relation to the New Soviet Union situation, I can assure you that we are always open to engaging in discussions and collaborations that promote peace, stability, and prosperity in the region.

Regarding your query about a potential public apology, it is important to note that official apologies or statements of regret are typically made by relevant authorities or heads of state. Any decision to issue such an apology, if deemed necessary, would come from Her Majesty, the Empress of the Russian Empire. However, it is important to emphasize that historical events and their interpretations can vary, and it is essential to approach them with respect and openness to dialogue."

ManBear

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II