STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Request for Bids - Intermediate to Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
A message is sent out to every missile manufacturer in the world, seeking bids for a single battery of Intermediate to Intercontinental Range ballistic missiles.

600px-Armoiries_Autriche-Este_1875.svg.png

Transmitted By the Authority of Vincenzo Navarro, Re D'Italia and Duca D'Este

Classified/Encrypted Level IV

Sirs and Madames,

I am excited and honored to extend to your corporations the notification that my nation is requesting bids for a single battery of 5-10 Medium Range, Intermediate Range, or Intercontinental Range Ballistic Missiles, in order to perform a weapons test with our new, cutting edge, Extended Range Air Defense System (ERADS). It is requested that they are outfitted with dummy/inert warheads simulating a WMD-carrying load and self destruct charges, in order to provide a safe but realistic simulation for our new Air Defense Systems to be tested on.

God's Peace be Upon You,

Marco Servio
Director, Aeronautical Acquisitions
Italian Royal Military
Regno d'Italia

D

Deleted member 5

中華民國國防部 (Zhōnghuá Mínguó Guófángbù)
TOP SECRET & ENCRYPTED(LEVEL 10)
TO: Marco Servio, Director, Aeronautical Acquisitions, Italian Royal Military
FROM: Yen Teh-fa, Secretary of Defense Affairs, Republic of Taiwan

Subject: Request for Bids

Greetings Mr. Servio,

Hope you are doing well. My name is General Teh-Fa, I have received the message via encrypted channel. I would like the offer the Taiwanese newest cutting edge Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) so that you can continue to test the BM at your earliest convenience. Please accept my offer at your convenience. Let me know if you need anything that I can assist you with.

Thank you,

Yen Teh-fa
Secretary of Defense Affairs
Republic of Taiwan

@Logan

Last edited by a moderator:

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
In a public statement, the Argentine Republic would express its most profound concerns regarding the moment in which the Kingdom of Italy is reaching out to the international arms market to acquire Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles.

Such weapons have caused more than one war and thousands of deaths in the recent years and the current scenario of an ongoing dispute between Italy and Brazil could be interpretet as a open threat to global peace and stability.

We encourage Italy to not pursue this deal at the present time and third nations to delay the sale until things get cleared up.

The Argentine Republic was informed of the bid by ArgenDef, which happens to be the company in charge of marketing argentine missiles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89