STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[ROI] Call to Argentina

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Richard Bruton, TD, Minister for Enterprise, Trade, and Employment would call the Argentine Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Trade on a secure and private line.

Naio90

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
With Minister of Foreign Affairs Esteban Andrada currently in Russia, the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs would take the call on a private and secure line.

"Minister Bruton, how are you? I apologize on behalf of Minister Andrada, but he is currently abroad. I can be of help instead?"

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Secure/private

"Yes hello. No worries, I am calling today because I have been speaking to the Fijian Government about setting up a trade route between their nation and Ireland. The problem is the logistics of getting back and forth. Ireland has the ships to make it to Fiji, however the Fijians would not be getting the resources they request at a fast enough pace. I was attempting to see if we could use one of your ports as a sort of "jump port" to deliver goods to Fiji. We would bring the goods to Argentina and Fiji would pick them up in Argentina. If this is something we can set up I would appreciate it. If there are any stipulations please let me know."

Naio90

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Minister, yes, of course, we understand that what you are proposing is doable. We would need for your trade routes to have their final destination in Buenos Aires. From there we would load them into our own ships and continue the journey to Fiji.

You could also mention this while submitting the corresponding forms.
"

Drivindeath

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa