STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[ROI] Call to Italy

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Dick Spring, TD, Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Republic of Ireland would call the Italian Foreign Affairs office on a private and encrypted line.

"Hello, my name is Minister Spring, I'm calling on behalf of the Republic of Ireland."

MadDog_Joe

MadDog_Joe

GA Member
Sep 28, 2020
Private/Encrypted line

Luigi Vaspucci, GFS, Senator of Foreign Matters, to answer the call from within the Main Senate Building.

“Good afternoon Minister, on what behalf does the Republic of Ireland wish to discuss? We are pleased to hear from other nations so soon after entering the political geoscape again.”

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"Good afternoon to you Minister, I wanted to establish diplomatic relations between our two great countries. We have an embassy in Ireland located at 63-65 Northumberland Rd, Dublin, D04 VA89, Ireland for the use of the Italian government."
1601334720096.png
"I have just faxed a photo of the embassy for you. We allow 20 Diplomatic Staff, 30 Mission Staff, and 22 Armed Security. Weapons must be registered at Customs, and we do not allow Full-auto weapons."

MadDog_Joe

MadDog_Joe

GA Member
Sep 28, 2020
“Fantastic news Minister! We will be sure to get a ambassador and a delegation ready for travel right away, Myself and with President Sembrani would be delighted if you made a similar delegation to Rome. We have a building that would suit your ambassador’s needs well enough. This is of course fantastic for the futures’ of our nations, you.

39D58F4F-8ED6-4B38-AD3C-8932D2099B46.jpeg

villa spada, Via Giacomo Medici, 1, 00153 Roma RM, Italy

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"Excellent Garret Gobbons should be in country with his staff already. I can patch you through to him, if you'd like."

MadDog_Joe

GA Member
Sep 28, 2020
“That is greatly appreciated however unnecessary. We will be seeing him shortly I make it a happen to have a sit down with all diplomats within our country at least quarterly to discuss questions concerns and to build national relations. Senator Catherine Soli should be there shortly, and she would like to introduce herself. Do keep in mind many of our senators and diplomats come from non-political backgrounds, so if you see a staff of medical personnel with her that’s just her niche she enjoys as her attaché.”

Drivindeath.

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"There shouldn't be any issuses with her entourage. I feel that Mr. Gibbons can handle further talks from here. I'm sure you're quite busy and I don't want to take up to much of your time. I will speak to Senator Soli when she gets settled."

There would a brief pause awaiting any responce if not he would say "pleasure talking to you, good bye" and hang up.

MadDog_Joe

MadDog_Joe

GA Member
Sep 28, 2020
“Thank you very much, though you know as well as I governing a country can be very taxing, but it’s breakthroughs like this that are worth striving for. Have a blessed day and goodbye.” With that Vaspucci would hang up pending any interruptions.

Drivindeath

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa