STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[ROI] Call to the United States

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Pat Rabbitte, Minister of State of the Republic of Ireland would call the Secretary of State office on a secure and encryted line. He was wasn't expecting an answer given what he saw on the news.

He anxiously awaited for someone to pick up.

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
The Minister's phone call was thrown around to several different offices before it could be securely transferred to the White House. Secretary of State Fitzgerald, who had just gotten off the phone with the Prime Minister of Spain, picked up the call.

"Hello? This is Jackson Fitzgerald," the Secretary of State said on the secure line.
Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"Hello, thank god you are alright!" Mr. Rabbitte would proclaim.

"My condolences to everyone. What has happened? I was watching the State of the Union and everything went black on our screens. We heard rumors of an attack and saw a recent news report stating that president Clinton along with his family is dead."

Mr. Rabbitte sounded very frantic.

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
"Yes sir," Jackson responded. "President Clinton, the First Family, most if not all of congress, and all but one justice of the Supreme Court did not make it out... Vice President Gore has just been sworn in as President. I'm with him here at the White House. If your intelligence services come across any information that may help us with out investigation, I hope that your government will have it passed through a secure channel to the FBI as soon as possible... Things are a bit hectic here, at the moment, but we are getting things under control. Please communicate to the Taoiseach that the United States federal government is still here, and that we are in working order. President Gore has just released a statement, and he's going to address the nation at noon today," he said.
Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"My condolences once again." Mr. Rabbitte said in a sorrowful tone. "Of course we will help however possible. If you would be willing to accept we would like to dispatch 20 analyst from our 2nd Communication and Information Services Company to our Embassy. They should be of great help to your nation. If this is unacceptable I completely understand and we can make due with what we already have in the United State." He appeared to still be shaken up by the news and almost seemed like he was on the verge of tears, however holding it back. "Sorry, if I sound a bit distraught. This is quite awful. We will do all we can to assist the United States in it's time of need." He went on to say.

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
"Thank you very much for your offer, Minister Rabbitte. But the FAA has closed American airspace. I have no idea when flights are going to resume, but it's effectively impossible for anyone to enter or leave the United States right now... I will be sure to pass on your condolences to President Gore - we greatly appreciate it. I will be sure to do my best to keep your government in the loop. It means very much to us that you called during our time of need..." he said.

"There is a small favor I'd like to ask from you, on a strictly personal basis. My grandmother lives in Cork. Her name is Roisin Brigid Fitzgerald... Could you send someone by to check on her, and tell her that Jackson is alright? She lives off of St. Clare's Avenue... If that's too much to ask for, I understand," he said as he quietly swallowed his words.
Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"Of course, I will send someone out immediately to check on her." Mr. Rabbitte said softly. "We pray for all those lost. We pray for a speedy recovery of the United States."

Odinson

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa