STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[ROI] Message to Fiji

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

This message is Private and Encrypted

To: Josefa Mara, Minister for iTaukei Affairs, Minister for Sugar, Foreign Affairs (Beowulf )

Subject: Establishing Diplomatic Relations

CC: Michael Smith

Attachments: Department of Foreign Affairs

Greetings! I congratulate Fiji on rejoining the global political stage. I have received word the the Republic of Fiji has recently bought some Irish Vessels from the IMDO. This is great news and they are great ships, I'm sure your armed forces will love them.

This leads me to my next reason for contacting you. I have CC our Minister for Defence, Michael Smith. He has spoken to me recently about a naval training exercise involving our nations. This could dramatically help your sailors understand the capabilities of your soon to be newly acquired vessels.

My last point of business I wanted to talk about is foreign policies. At this present moment I feel like an embassy is not required for our nations, however Ireland wishes peaceful cooperation with Fiji. I suggest an open line of communication between our governments. I have attached my contact information along with anything regarding Irish Foreign Affairs.

Best Regards,
Dick Spring, TD,
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Beowulf

Newcomer
Nov 1, 2020

FijiAffairs.png

Following Message is Unsecure

To: Dick Spring Minister of Foreign Affairs (Drivindeath )

Subject: RE: Establishing Diplomatic Relations

CC: President Mara

Bula! Vacala tiko! We would love to hold military exercises in the blue lagoon of Suva. The RFNS Sunshine Eithne Class does need trained crew. Working alongside a nation such as yours to adapt to modern warfare and tactics will only benefit the Republic of Fiji in the long term. Thank you for your commitment to bettering Fijian safety and protection of our sovereignty.

We have options for a honorary villa location in Suva for a consulate. For $300 USD a month it can be leased for business and visa communications. This consulate will not be armed and will adhere to Fijian authorities of course and not be given diplomatic immunity.

Aloha,
Mara, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Fiji

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

To: Josefa Mara, Minister for iTaukei Affairs, Minister for Sugar, Foreign Affairs (Beowulf )

Attachments:

Excellent, we will send out 5 Advisors from the Irish Naval Service to Fiji. They will help prepare the exercise and give training advice to your Sailors in preparations for when our ships reach Fiji. We also like to have an Open Ship tour for your public, to board Irish Vessels and have a tour while they are there.

In regards to your offer of a honorary villa, we would like to accept this off and would like to pay the amount necessary yearly. We will send a payment of $3,600.00 for the entire year and send that same amount each year to maintain this villa if that is acceptable. We will send Consulate Veronica Freese and her family to accompany her (husband and 2 kids). We can have her come out when the advisors set out for Fiji.

Best Regards,
Dick Spring, TD,

Beowulf

Newcomer
Nov 1, 2020

FijiAffairs.png

Bula! Vacala tiko! We accept the payment for the full year lease and welcome Mrs. Freese and her family to the island. We await the five advisors along with the completion of the vessels.

To a prosperous and loving relation between our two republics.

Aloha,
Republic of Fiji

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

Attachments:

I light of recent events and due to logistical reasons, I do apologies, but our Naval Ships are to remain in Ireland. However we will still be sending our advisors along with our consulate and her family through commercial airlines. you can expect them to arrive in Fiji within one weeks time. The Chief Advisor for our Naval forces coming to Fiji is "Captaen (Captain) Herald Garfield". The Deputy Advisor is "Oifigeach Barántais (Warrant Officer) Michael Yantz". They look forward to assisting the Fijians Navy.

Best Regards,
Dick Spring, TD,

Beowulf

Newcomer
Nov 1, 2020

FijiAffairs.png

Subject: RE: RE: Establishing Diplomatic Relations

Bula! Vacala tiko! We welcome the incoming staff to train our much needed coastal guard and task force FFP-"Espilon". They will be given housing in Suva paid for by the Fijian government, however it will be shared rooms.

We are also seeking possible trade relations with the Republic of Ireland, though finding possible profitable shipping routes puts a wedge in this plan.
We do however wish to speak with you about your large merchant navy. We ourselves are looking into a purchase from the German government for a Baco-Liner Barger Carrier. Though the possibility of a prolonged production period would see to a slow decline in Fijian goods. Fiji it's self is not fully self sufficient though we do not require much in the way of outside resources.

If possible we would be willing to purchase an already constructed merchant vessel for double the price of production from the Irish government, due to the high demand for one.

Aloha,
Republic of Fiji

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

Attachments:

That is very kind of you to provide housing for our Sailors, on behalf of the Irish Government, we very message appreciate that.

Of course, trade is one of Irelands strongest suits. It looks as if there are 2 possible routes. That being through the Panama Canal, or by route of the Mediterranean through the Strait of Gibraltar and Suez Canal and into the Indian Ocean. We offer many goods such as:

1. Pharmaceuticals
2. Machinery and equipment
3. Natural gas
4. Copper
5. Meat/Crops

$2,500,000
$3,000,000
$5,000,000
$4,500,000
$800,000
These include the Tariffs, however we in Ireland like to do the Resource for Resource deal that many other nations do.

As far as a ship we could sell the Arklow Mill, it has been sitting in the Port of Cork since it's production in Canada, and has only made the voyage to Ireland. No routes have ever been established with it yet. The price Ireland paid for the ship was: $23,616,516.00. We would like to at minimum make an even return by selling it.

Best Regards,
Dick Spring, TD,

Beowulf

Newcomer
Nov 1, 2020

FijiAffairs.png

Bula! Vacala tiko! We will like to acquire pharmaceuticals and machinery and equipment from the Republic of Ireland.
We will 100% purchase this proposed vessel for the amount of money your government sees acceptable. If the Irish government can find an acceptable jump port to utilize for the exchange of goods, that would make life just ka levu!

Aloha,
Republic of Fiji

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

Attachments:

I apologies for the late reply. I was coordinating a trade route that would utilize Argentina as a 'Jump Port' to reach Fiji. Argentina has agreed that we could use Buenos Aires as a port. Ireland would send the goods there and Argentina even offered to use their ships to deliver the goods to Fiji. I wanted to contact you first before setting up anything permanently.

Also Ireland still has that shipping vessel we talked about early and are willing to sell it for $30,000,000.00 if you are interest.

Best Regards,
Dick Spring, TD,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa