STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[ROI]: Message to Japan

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
640px-Coat_of_arms_of_Ireland.svg.png

Republic of Ireland
Encrypted and Classified
To: Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, State of Japan JamieA
From: Shay Muldowney, Department of Foreign Affairs Political Division, Republic of Ireland
CC:

Dia duit,

I write you in the hopes of establishing bilateral relations between the Republic of Ireland and the State of Japan. Our goal is to foster good relations with all nations, not just within Europe. Thus we are interested in the exchange of embassies and diplomatic staff as well as having a in person meeting to discuss diplomatic and economic matters. For instance the establishment of trade between us.

Regards,
Finn Queally
Department of Foreign Affairs Political Division
Republic of Ireland

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

japan_mofa.jpg

Security Clarification: Encrypted & Secured
To: Finn.Queally@dfe.ie (HeadlessSeeker)
Cc: Yasuyuki.Horiuchi@mofa.go.jp
Attachments:
Subject: Japanese-Irish Relations
Sender: Kousuke.Koumura@mofa.go.jp

Dear Finn Queally,

Thank you for reaching out to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, I've been tasked with initiating relations between the Irish Republic and the State of Japan, therefore I invite yourself, your Ambassador or a representative from your department to meet with me here in Japan to discuss any topics you may wish to want to discuss. I look forward to hearing from you and I look forward to a strong bond between the Irish Republic and the State of Japan.

Thanks,
Mr. Kousuke Koumura
Secretary for European Affairs

© Government of the State of Japan​

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
640px-Coat_of_arms_of_Ireland.svg.png

Republic of Ireland
Encrypted and Classified
To: Mr. Kousuke Koumura, Secretary for European Affairs, State of Japan JamieA
From: Shay Muldowney, Department of Foreign Affairs Political Division, Republic of Ireland
CC:

Dia duit,

Thank you, and we have selected Mr. Eric O'Cannon as our ambassador to Japan. He will be the one who will join me on the visit to your nation. Would you be able to arrange for a hotel for our stay? We can depart tomorrow and meet with you the day after due to the trip taking twenty hours from here to there. I look forward to meeting with you. We have also set aside a building to be your embassy which is located at Nutley Building, Merrion Centre, Nutley Ln, Dublin 4, Ireland.

Regards,
Finn Queally
Department of Foreign Affairs Political Division
Republic of Ireland

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

japan_mofa.jpg

Security Clarification: Encrypted & Secured
To: Finn.Queally@dfe.ie (HeadlessSeeker)
Cc: Yasuyuki.Horiuchi@mofa.go.jp
Attachments:
Subject: Japanese-Irish Relations
Sender: Kousuke.Koumura@mofa.go.jp

Dear Finn Queally,

We look forward to working closely with Ambassador O'Cannon, I shall ensure all travel and security arrangements for your stay while here in Japan. I look forward to meeting with when you arrive in Japan. Safe journeys!

Thanks,
Mr. Kousuke Koumura
Secretary for European Affairs

© Government of the State of Japan​

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private

Mr. Shay Muldowney and Mr. Eric O'Cannon would depart early in the morning from Dublin Airport after having a airline flight booked to Haneda Airport along with staff who were accompanying the ambassador. The flight would have been logged and also confirmed with the Japanese. It would take twenty hours for them to arrive in Japan, and so they packed literature and portable music players for keep them occupied during the long flight as well as some travel pillows. The estimated arrival time was also given to the Japanese.

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

With the Irish delegation departing Ireland for Japan, the Ministry of Justice would take control of the security arrangements for the Irish Delegation. An awaiting vehicle(s) would be waiting for the arrival, each car would have a driver and and a security officer who would be there for the protection of the Irish delegation while visiting in Japan. The Drivers would be instructed to drive the delegation first to the hotel that was picked out by the Foreign Ministry before taking them to the Foreign Ministry where a boardroom would be set up for their arrival.
HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private

The Irish Delegation would be thankful for the provided hotel which would go a long ways in easing their adjustment to the jet lag they now faced. After that they would be ready to go to the Foreign Ministry and would depart with the provided transportation. Upon arrival and being let in they would file into the boardroom that had been supplied for this meeting.

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

"Welcome Mr Ambassador and Mr Queally, I hope the flight wasn't too long? Please do help yourself to the refreshments that have been laid out" the Secretary paused gesturing to the refreshments "Take a seat and we shall begin, I believe in your first email you had some topics you wish to discuss, so we can begin with them!" the Secretary paused sitting down, opening their pad and began to take notes while the Irish delegation spoke
HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private

"Of course." They would take a seat and drink some of the refreshments before they began. "The diplomatic and economic matters." they said with a pause. "So starting with diplomatic I think we should start with the establishment of education, professional, and culture exchanges between our two nations. For education exchange I of course mean a student exchange program as well as a study abroad. I know many would want to go right into the matters of trade, but I believe that discussing these kind of agreements first." he would say linking his fingers together."Will build a much stronger relationship between our nations." he said.

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

"Sounds like a wonderful idea, have you got an agreement to hand which I could pass over to the Ministry of Education to joint sign? It definitely would build a better relationship between our nations especially the younger generation that are coming into the world! With regards to the Education Exchange are you looking for specific visa requirements to be added?" the Secretary paused allowing the Irish to speak
HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private

"I do not have a document at this time and was hoping we could hash out what we both want out of it so that we can create a document and agreement both parties built together. However I believe that there should be two visa requirements. A temporary Student Visa and a Temporary Work Visa for if a student wants to work part time while in the host country. We also think that the duration should be a semester to start with room to increase the length of the program. We can draft a five year agreement which we can revisit and renew with any changes we would like to make at the time."

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

"That all sounds reasonable. Once you have a document in place, do please send it through to my office or the Ministry of Education and we shall get the document signed. What is the next topic on your list to be discussed? the Secretary paused again taking a drink of their coffee once again allowing the Irish to speak
HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private

"Professional exchange as the student exchange will cover the basics of a cultural exchange which we can have the relevant ministers discuss in further detail. This professional exchange program would go a step further then the student exchange program. In it we would have professionals in their field enter into the exchange to go to the host country and share their knowledge and expertise. This can be tied together with knowledge sharing. Medical knowledge being an instance of this."

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

"Wonderful, I do believe that can be done. With the Professional Exchange I'll have my department look into what trades are most needed and then we can see about moving forward from there." the Secretary paused taking down some notes "What's next on your agenda Mr Ambassador and Mr Queally?" the Secretary paused waiting for the Irish to speak
HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private

"Sounds wonderful, and as for what is next..." they said before Mr. Eric O'Cannon would speak up."We can discuss trade between our nations. While our nations are far apart we believe we can benefit greatly from trade. Our top exports are Pharmaceutical products, Organic chemicals, Optical, photo, technical, medical apparatus, Electrical, electronic equipment, and Essential oils, perfumes, cosmetics, toileteries. We can utilize the Panama canal for the trade route."

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

"We'd be happy to take the following: Pharmaceutical products, organic chemicals & medical apparatus. We can offer the Republic of Ireland the following products: Vehicles, Integrated Circuits, Motor vehicles; parts and accessories, Machinery Having Individual Functions & Photo Lab Equipment. Does the Republic of Ireland have vessels to transport the products? Or would you be needing the State of Japan to do both trips?" the Japanese delegation paused allowing the Irish to speak
HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private

"We are currently building the ability to transport such goods, and will be capable of doing so when we begin trade. We would like to import all that you mentioned. The quality of Japanese products is of course very well known, and of course will be popular in Ireland. However, in addition to this as mentioned we are building our shipping ability. We would like a recommendation for doing buisness with Japan on acquiring cargo ships of various types."

JamieA

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II