STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[ROI] Message to Spain

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

This message is Private and Encrypted

To: The Foreign Affairs Office of Spain

Subject: Establish diplomatic relations

CC: Seán Barrett

Greetings on behalf the Republic of Ireland. We hope to establish a good relationship and strengthen bonds between our nations. I hope we can have a long lasting friendship and work alongside each other for years to come. We would like to discuss a visa plan with The Kingdom of Spain. Our current situation in Dublin is tense and as such we let your citizens know to be wary while on travel here. We encourage your guards at the Embassy to be armed.

The Republic of Ireland offers a Standard and Free Irish Visa which includes showing Passport at custom which will grant a 30 day free travel of the country. An additional 30 days may be procured for free through your embassy and through our Department of Foreign Affairs. While in Ireland anyone on Visa must comply with all local law, if any law is broken then the Visa holder will be brought directly to their respective embassy for deportation at the expense of their home nation. If a Visa expires while the Visa holder is still in Ireland, they will be deported, again at the expense of their home nation.

Amendments can be made with this visa however we do charge taxes for add on amenities. If you want to keep the visa as is that is fine as well. I just need to know so we can update The Kingdom of Spain in our new registry.

I have CC our Minister of Defence, Seán Barrett, TD. If you have any questions concerning security please contact him.

Respectfully,
Dick Spring, TD,
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

460px-Coat_of_Arms_of_Philip_II_of_Spain_%281558-1580%29.svg.png

Kingdom of Spain
Reino de España

This message is private & encrypted

-
To the Honourable Minister of Foreign Affairs of Portugal,
Mr. Dick Spring

We view Ireland as a natural European partner and we wish to establish a healthy relationship with your nation for years to come, cooperating in various fronts such as trade and diplomacy.
At this moment we have no concrete information regarding the situation in Dublin and in Ireland in general, for this would it be possible to receive information regarding this issue by an official source such as yourself? In order to save guard Spanish Nationals living abroad it is best we share this information.

Regarding a Visa Plan between the Kingdom of Spain and the Republic of Ireland, it is to soon in our cooperation to establish such an agreement, and I believe it would be best to follow the Global Assembly directives on this issue, however this decision can change providing you inform us of the reason for establishing such an agreement? I believe regarding the international norms in place, this Visa Plan does not change much as to gain entry into the Republic of Ireland via these norms. Prehaps it would be best to discuss this further and change it as to not render it redundant? Perhaps instead of the normal 30 days, prehaps 60 days would be best? With an additional 30 if procured with our Embassy in Ireland or our Ministry of Foreign Affairs?

I await your answer with great enthusiam,

Kind Regards,

The Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Spain
The Honourable Mr. Carlos Westendorp y Cabeza

-

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

To: Mr. Carlos Westendorp y Cabeza

Subject: Establish diplomatic relations

CC: Seán Barrett

The reason we have this visa set up and differs from the norm is due to the security risks we have within Ireland. We want to ensure the safety of all foreign nationals that reside within our borders. To do so we are taking extreme measures and limiting the visa to 30 days with a 30 day extension if needed. Your citizens should feel safe when traveling to Ireland. However what we can do is instead of deportation we can change the punishment to a $500 fine if a visa expires and that price would double monthly, after one year on a expired visa the citizen would then be deported and extradited back to Spain. We will still require that said citizen pays any fine they still owe, however we understand that once they reach Spain we have no jurisdiction and we will respect your sovereignty.

Respectfully,
Dick Spring, TD,
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Kingdom of Spain
Reino de España

This message is private & encrypted

-
To the Honourable Minister of Foreign Affairs of Portugal,
Mr. Dick Spring

We understand now more about your Visa Plan, however would it be possible to recieve more information regarding the security risks in Ireland? Our Ministry of Foreign Affairs does not have any information regarding this risks and it would prove vital to know the full picture regarding these risks.

We are prepared to accept these terms, granted they are put in a official document for our Government to fully review and approve. We would however decline the fine as we believe it would not be a necessary measure, the extraction would be enough.

I await your answer with great enthusiasm,

Kind Regards,
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Spain

The Honourable Mr. Carlos Westendorp y Cabeza

-

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

To: Mr. Carlos Westendorp y Cabeza

Subject: Security Concerns

CC:

Hello my name is Seán Barrett. I am the Minister of Defence for the Republic of Ireland. Mr. Spring has instructed me to inform you that any fees will be waived with The Kingdom of Spain.

The risks presented in Ireland as of right now are high. We have a terrorist organization within our borders and abroad to our neighbors in the North. This organization is known as the Irish Republican Army. While threat is low for most foreign nations, they have been known to target outside sources other than the United Kingdom or Ireland. Until this situation can fully be controlled I have instructed the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to place restrictions on Visas for foreign nationals. I assure you these restrictions are temporary and will be lifted when it is safe to do so.

We actively have our Army training to combat these terrorist and currently have all available resources working to stop these terrorist. We have outside agencies joining in on this fight to combat this threat as well. We hope this not damage our relations with the Kingdom of Spain and hope to have a prosperous future together. We only require the cooperation of foreign nations and understanding during these difficult times. Once again the restrictions will be lifted immedeatly once this threat is over and any visa taxes are waived for The Kingdom of Spain. Thank you.

Respectfully,
Seán Barrett, TD,
Minister of Defence

Bruno

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa