STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[ROI] Message to the United States Defense Department

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

1599872138199.png

1599872154871.png

1599872141787.png

Secure/Encrypted

To: To whom it may concern (Odinson)

Subject: Request to Purchase

CC:

Hello my name is Seán Barrett, I am the Minister of Defence for the Republic of Ireland. I'm writing today to request the purchase of two Boeing E-767 AWACS aircraft from the United States. We intend to use these aircraft to better study weather patterns in Ireland. They would also be used as early warning aircraft. Our intentions for purchasing these sensitive pieces of equipment are purely for peaceful means. If you have any questions please ask. I eagerly await your reply.

Respectfully,
Seán Barrett
Minister of Defence

Last edited:

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

1920px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png

1024px-United_States_Department_of_Defense_Seal.svg.png

MbziiaN.png
[TR][TD]

OFFICE OF
THE ACTING-SECRETARY OF DEFENSE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Seán Barrett, Minister of Defense of The Republic of Ireland ( Drivindeath )
FROM: John Glass, Acting-Secretary of Defense of The United States of America

Minister Barrett,

The Department of Defense would be willing to sell you two of those aircraft for a total price of: $750,000,000. In addition to this, the Irish government must agree to never sell these aircraft to another nation without written permission from the United States Department of Defense. If this is acceptable, please send the money to the United States as soon as possible and confirm that the funds have been issued.

Best Regards,

John Glass
Secretary of Defense
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

1599872138199.png

1599872154871.png

1599872141787.png

Secure/Encrypted

To: John Glass, Acting-Secretary of Defense of The United States of America (Odinson)

Subject: Request to Purchase

CC:

I will make the request and send the $750,000,000.00 at once. Of course we agree to not sell or release any classified information about these aircraft to any foreign nation. Thank you for letting us purchase these aircraft, we hope that they will provide scientific research that we may share to benefit all people on our planet.

Respectfully,
Seán Barrett
Minister of Defence