STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[ROI] Message to Zaire, support to Rhodesia

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

To: The Zairian National Defense Ministry

Subject: Request staging zone

CC: Brigadier General Rory O'Conner

Hello, my name is Seán Barrett, Minister of Defence. I am writing you today to request a staging zone for our Air Corps. I have CC our GOC Air Corps. We are requesting 5 CASA CN235-100P to take off from Ireland, land in Zaire, transport goods to Rhodesia, and take off back to Ireland. We want to keep this routine going for as long as we can. Of course we will pay for all expenses. The Republic of Ireland has pledged our support in reestablishing order in Rhodesia. I hope to here back soon.

Signed,
Seán Barrett
Minister ofDefence

JJSmithJr

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
Private and Encrypted

From the Zairian Minister of Defense:
Nzanga Mobutu
To the Irish Minister of Defense: Seán Barrett

Zaire would be most willing to serve as an air bridge and staging area of operations into Zimbabwe. Will you be sending peacekeepers or just supplies? Will these supplies include weapons or just humanitarian aid? Which of our Air Ports would you like access to?

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Private and encrypted

We will be sending 5 of our CASA/IPTN CN-235 with fully loaded crew. They will contain Pharmaceuticals, Food, and Water, as well as materials for building a Forward Operating Base. We wish to keep these materials in your country as we return back to Ireland to bring more supplies. When we have the trucks we ordered from Poland we will ship those over as well along with a 500 personnel peacekeeping force. They will then load the trucks with all the supplies and bring them into Zimbabwe.

If this is acceptable we will begin at once.

Signed,
Seán Barrett
Minister of Defence

JJSmithJr

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

Apologies, I forgot to mention the Airport in which we will send our aircraft. I am not familiar with the land scape of your country. If you have a recommended Airport and route to Zimbabwe it would prove most beneficial.

Signed,
Seán Barrett
Minister of Defence

JJSmithJr

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
Private and Encrypted

From the Zairian Minister of Defense:
Nzanga Mobutu
To the Irish Minister of Defense: Seán Barrett

This is for the most part in order, and we would recommend the use of Lubumbashi Air Force Base as the staging ground for all operations into Zimbabwe, as this is the staging ground our own forces will be using, I must though again inquire, will these 500 peacekeepers be armed? Just personal small arms or will you be dispatching heavy equipment? We are prepared to receive the crews of the x5 CASA/IPTN CN-235 at Lubumbashi Air Force whenever they arrive, just make sure your pilots stay in contact with Zaire Air Traffic Controllers as they fly through our airspace

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Private and encrypted

Subject: RE: Request staging zone

Apologies, the first 3 shipments will be nothing more than supplies, such as of Pharmaceuticals, Food, Water, and materials to build a base. Each plane will be fitted with 6,200kg of these supplies. On Feb 2nd 1997 we will send 500 Soldiers of our Peacekeeping Force in 2 separate sorties. The cargo to be delivered with the troops is as followed: 430 AUG A3s, 70 FN FNGs, and 125 M2 .50 Cal Machine Guns. If we can acquire transportation to Zimbabwe it would be most appreciative, again we will pay for the transportation. If transportation is not available we will be sending another shipment containing 40 MOWAGs to transport our troops.

Signed,
Seán Barrett
Minister of Defence

JJSmithJr

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Private and encrypted

Subject: RE: Request staging zone

CC: Brigadier General Rory O'Conner, Colonel Ryan Patrick

We have assigned Colonel Ryan Patrick to be command of the planning phase for Ireland. If you have any questions regarding our planning phase they can be directed to him, I have CC him to this E-mail. As of right now we do not have a confirmed deployment date. I have instructed COL Patrick to E-mail you when we have a confirmed date. As of right now our aircraft are prepped and ready for rapid deployment. Our pilots have been informed to keep in contact with Air Traffic Controllers as they fly over Zaire.

Signed,
Seán Barrett
Minister of Defence
JJSmithJr

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa