STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[ROI] Phone call to British Intelligence Services

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
TOP SECRET/ENCRYPTED

A phone call would be made to the British Intelligence Services on a Top Secret and Encrypted line. The call would be coming from the Irish Armies Communication and Information Services.

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

Military Intelligence, Section 5
Security Classification: TOP SECRET

Following identification for whom the call was from, it would be transferred to the MI5 Support Number which would be answered by an Intelligence Officer, not identifying himself with any name, he would simply speak up. "How may I help you?" he queried, the call line encrypted.

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
TOP SECRET/ENCRYPTED

"Good Afternoon this is Investigator Rills with the Irish Army's Communication and Information Services.

I am calling on behalf of the Department of Defence and Department of Justice here in Ireland. We are requesting assistance from the British Intelligence Services to investigate a matter that happened here in Ireland regarding what we believe to be IRA activity. Ordinarily we would handle this ourselves, and simply inform your government on situations happening, however this is starting to become an international problem. Ireland does not have a formal Intelligence Service, my organization is that closest thing to such. I can explain more if you and your government agrees to assist."

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"The situation in Ireland is a growing concern for the British Government and we will provide assistance where possible. Please hold for a moment..", the call was put on hold and after a few minutes, transferred to another Intelligence Officer who was in a private office, the line still encrypted. "Good Afternoon, my name is John" he spoke, whether it was his true name was a different story. "I am on the Intelligence Unit coordinating the growing concerns of the Irish Republican Army. How may we help you?" he asked, hoping for more information.

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"Hello I am calling today to discuss either yourself or one of your members coming to Ireland to perform an Agency Assist. We recently had 3 fishing vessels enter the Kenmare Bay. We intercepted these ships and brought them back to Cork Impound Docks. While our Naval Services where searching the ships, one of the crews used a saw to get into a hidden compartment and the vessel blew up, cause the death of 2 of our Naval Law Enforcement. The other crews found more than 10,000 Anti-Tank Mines on the other 2 vessels. We currently have 20 crew members of these 'fishing vessels'. I don't suspect these men to be in the IRA as their accents are of Slavic and African decent. However I believe that they where attempting to smuggle these weapons in to supply the IRA. They are being very uncooperative when attempting to interrogate them. That is why I am calling you, as your agency has more assets than what I can provide."

Jamie