STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[RU]: Message to Sparrow [END]

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018

320px-Flag_of_Russia_%281991%E2%80%931993%29.svg.png

199px-Lesser_Coat_of_Arms_of_Russian_Empire.svg.png

Encrypted and Classified

Salutations,

I would like to revisit the possibility of securing funding from Sparrow Industries. Our previous discussion came to an end after it was determined that we would not be able to get a sufficient ammount for what we had at the time. Previously you spoke with Pavel Grachev on the subject of a airforce plan, however I write you today about Rosaviakosmos.

I would like to make a similar offer to Sparrow Industries.

50% of the entire EKIP aircraft program, including EKIP L2-3, EKIP L3-1, EKIP L3-2, EKIP L4-1, and EKIP L4-2. Kolokol-1 aerosolizable incapacitating agent including the antidote. A ten year access to the notes and research from Institute of Ultra Pure Biochemical Preparations, Vector State Research Center of Virology and Biotechnology, Institute of Applied Biochemistry, Kirov bioweapons production facility, Zagorsk smallpox production facility, Berdsk bioweapons production facility, Sverdlovsk bioweapons production facility, and the Poison laboratory of the Soviet secret services. RBMK class of reactor including the RBMK-1000, RBMK-1500, and RBMKP-2400. VVER 1000 reactor.

A 10 year preferential access to both the Vostochny Cosmodrome and Plesetsk Cosmodrome for both research and launch capabilities. A 10 year discount 10% markup price on all launch vehicles, capsules, space suits, satellites, and space shuttles.

We are currently reviving the Rokot, Soyuz-U2, Energia, M-100, Buran, Start-1, Bion, Omega, Simsat, Reflektor, Foton, Nika-t, Sokol-KV2, Orlan-M, and Soyuz-TM.

With plans on reintroducing the Luna E-1A, Luna E-3, Luna E-6LF, and Luna E-6M.
Future plans are on the construction of MIR-2 as well as the establishment of satellite networks.
We will also restart the MAKS spaceplane program.

What amount of funding would you be able to provide in exchange for this?

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
This Response is PRIVATE and ENCRYPTED@HeadlessSeeker
Recipient: Yuri Koptev, Rosaviakosmos

Thank you for contacting Sparrow, Yuri. My sincerest apologies for not getting back to you sooner. I've been busy discussing your offer with the Executives and at long last, we're in agreement. At the end of August, we would be delighted to offer you $10,000,000,000.00 as a Down Payment, and a further $8,000,000,000.00 at the end of June. However, we would prefer to enter into a Loan Agreement, as opposed to your very generous offer. As we're keen to have a strong Partnership with the Russian Federation, I'm willing to lower our interest rates to a charitable 10% APR Representative and even extend the length of our Policies to suit your individual needs. Would this be something of interest to you?

The Biotechnology being offered is of interest, but only for Scientific purposes and the promise of new treatments and cures for Pathogens, even those engineered. Sparrow would like to secure knowledge about Biological threats, which are otherwise beyond the control of public health systems. Madagascar has shown us how vulnerable we are to infectious disease, and how quickly it spreads. Being the first Business specializing in this field would be a rare, but valuable commodity.

19e2ae9c6aa43786d4ebddc031ed2379.png

Deputy Chief Executive Offer ?

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018

Encrypted and Classified

To: Aimee Durand @Hollie

CC:

Your alternative offer is of interest, and I believe entirely agreeable. A 10% APR with a down payment of $10,000,000,000.00 and further funding of $8,000,000,000.00 at the end of June is a good deal with us. By how far would Sparrow Investments be able to extend the length of your policies in this case? Once this is known, I believe I can safely say we can move forward with this agreement.

I believe we can certainly help Sparrow in the field of Biotechnology research. We can give Sparrow Joint ownership on what Russia has accomplished at these facilities. So long as it is used purely for what you have stated. Our research on weaponized plague, weaponized smallpox, weaponized anthrax, plague, anthrax, and tularemia can surely be used to further your understanding to help prevent outbreaks like in Madagascar again.

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018

In response to your question on Policies, Sparrow will offer an extended length of 18 Months, which is not traditionally accepted for other authorities. This Exclusive agreement means your Payments are low as reasonably achievable. We do require a Digital Signature, to legitimate your agreement with us. I would appreciate if you could do this post-haste, as the Situation in Europe is fast declining. Without the contract in place, we cannot guarantee the offer will be readily available to the Russian Federation in the likely circumstances of the region destabilizing. We hope that you understand the urgency of our request.

We certainly do not need Joint Ownership, although generous of you to offer. Just certain liberties which allow us access to your Research. This will serve as a stepping stone in our programme and to clarify, we absolutely do not need any live agents.

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018

Encrypted and Classified

To: Aimee Durand @Hollie

CC:

This is agreeable, and I understand the situation requires haste at this time. Can you send me an electronic signature form for me to sign? Or is it the one used on your standard company website? If it is on the company site do I fill in the total amount or just what will come initially?

For the research what sort of liberties are you speaking about?

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018

My sincere apologies for the slow reply. The initial payment has been transferred, but we are waiting confirmation from the Russian Federation. Please keep this for your records and future reference, #SI/001. Our finance manger will transfer the second payment on Monday, 01st December to the value of $8,000,000,000; as we formally agreed in earlier conversation. Regarding the scientific literature we asked for, we have decided not to continue our research into biological warfare.

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018

Encrypted and Classified

To: Aimee Durand Hollie

CC:
Very well, and probably for the best.

We have confirmed the funds. We look forward to all future dealings with First Choice.

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikhail2001