STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[RU]: Phone Call to Brazil

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018

219px-Emblem_of_Ministry_of_Foreign_Affairs_of_Russia.svg.png

320px-Flag_of_Ministry_of_Foreign_Affairs_of_Russia.svg.png

219px-Emblem_of_Ministry_of_Foreign_Affairs_of_Russia.svg.png

Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation
Classified And Encrypted
Andrey Kozyrev, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation would place a private and encrypted call to Pedro Santana Galego in the Department of International Relations.

@JakeDorent

JakeDorent

The Empire of the Americas
Nov 14, 2019
Pedro sat in his office, reading the documents of the recent meeting between Brazil and Portugal before turning his attention to the ringing phone, picking it up after making sure the line was encrypted. This was a new experience to the chief, as it was the first phone call that the new Government received after their victory in the 1994 Referendum.

"
Hello, this is Pedro Santana Galego, Chief of the Department of International Relations of Brazil. Who is this ?"

Pedro spoke in a calm and respectful manner, spinning his pen in between his fingers as he answered the phone call.

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Classified And Encrypted

"Hello, this is Andrey Kozyrev. I am the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation. I was wondering if you had time to discuss relations between Russia and Brazil?"

He asked leaning back in his chair as he awaited a response. Communications with other nations had surprisingly come to a stand still. So, if they did not wish to engage it was time for Russia to find new friends. Brazil ad just as much a chance as the US afterall when it came to being a American "protector" of sorts. Or rather, military power.

@JakeDorent

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
Classified and Encrypted

A Smile came to Pedro as he sat back and spoke
"
Ah, Hello Mr Kozyrev, yes, of course, I have the time, Brazil's relations with Russia during the past decades were Neutral and were limited to small agreements, however, things have changed, and I believe it's in the interest of both of our nations that we open relations, So, what did you have in mind ?"

While Russia and Brazil never had a close diplomatic friendship, in the past, the Russian Empire was the last Nation to truly recognize the Republic after the 1889 Coup d'État, doing so, only after the death of the last Brazilian Emperor. Wishing to open up to the rest of the world. this was a step in the right direction.

Last edited:

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Classified And Encrypted

"I would firstly like to formalize relations with a trade agreement between our nations following the previous coup attempt by the Soviet Hardliners this year. I also believe we should work together to protect the sea lanes and secure them against smugglers. There is a growing issue of those using the black market to make money illegally. While Brazil is some distance away we believe we can both benefit from such cooperation.

We were also wondering what Brazil's full stance was on the current GA proposal is."

@JakeDorent

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
Classified And Encrypted

"
A trade agreement can certainly be made, Brazil is more than willing to assist in the fight against smugglers. When it comes to the Global Assembly's proposal, Brazil doesn't agree with the proposal, the Global Assembly already has enough regulations that heavily discourage the usage of such Weapons, for them to create a proposal that completely outlaws the production of CBRN Weapons infringes the sovereignty of the nations who make up the Global Assembly, and is an authoritarian move by the Assembly, however, Brazil will still respect the result of the proposal, whether it's passed or denied."

Pedro wrote down on a paper the elements of the Trade Agreement.

@HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Classified And Encrypted

"What goods would Brazil like to import from Russia? What goods does Brazil have available? As for combating smugglers once we determine a route for trade that can be used we can then decide which nation protects which half. Also, as this would be a navy affair we are thinking it would be a good idea to extend it to military cooperation in some aspects.

We are also here in Russia of the same mind. This new proposal is both redundant, and infringes on the rights of a sovereign nation. Not to mention, we fear it will make the world a more dangerous place."

@JakeDorent

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
Classified and Encrypted

"
Many of Brazil's exports are Agricultural, such as Meat, Coffee and Sugar. however, we can also offer Iron, Vehicles and Machinery, Which goods does Russia have Available?. On the topic of Military cooperation, I'm afraid that due to the distance separating our countries, there's only so much that Brazil can do for Russia, however, Brazil can export some of its equipment to Russia, though, what do you have in mind for such cooperation?

It is good to see other Nations standing together with Brazil for the defence of the sovereign rights of the Nations of the World.
"

@HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Classified And Encrypted

"The goods we have are Crude Petroleum, Refined Petroleum, Natural Gas, Coal, Semi-Finished Iron. When you say iron do you mean ore, semi finished, or finished iron? As for what I had in mind in terms of cooperation. I was thinking a simple deal in which Brazil allows us to train Spetsnaz in Brazil for jungle exercises, and you may train your own special forces in a desert or arctic environment."

@JakeDorent

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
Classified and Encrypted

"
Ore. and, I do believe such an agreement can be made, I just have to contact the correct Departments to make sure that the Spetsnaz is allowed to train in Brazilian Grounds, would Russia be interested in any other Diplomatic Agreements with Brazil?"

Pedro sat back on his chair, looking out the window and spinning his pen in between his fingers.

@HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Classified And Encrypted

"Yes we would be interested in some other diplomatic agreements. A Non Aggression pact I believe would be a good place to start. Also, where would you wish to have troops train in Russia in exchange?

For trade we would like to take in Coffee, Sugar, Meat, Vehicles, and Machinery. Though the question as to the state of the iron remains. Once you tell us what you would like from us we can set up a trade route. I believe we can put one of our nuclear powered non stop cargo carriers on the job."

@JakeDorent

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
Classified and Encrypted

"
Excellent. a non-Aggression pact can be made, and I have to contact the other Departments to come to a formal agreement. However, I believe the choice will be in the Cold Regions.

We would like to take in Natural gas for the trade deal, when it comes to the Iron, we export iron ores, would you be interested in those as well?. Once that is done, we can finish the Trade Deal.
"
@HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Classified And Encrypted

"Let us know as soon as the other departments get back to you on the agreement.

For the trade agreement will you need to go through the ministry of trade? Also yes, I think we will accept a trade of iron ores. We can use it to increase Semi-Finished Iron production."

@JakeDorent

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
Classified and Encrypted

"
We shall, Yes, I have to go through the Department of Economy and Finance, Once that is done, I will return to you on the answer to all of our Agreements. I can give you an answer in the coming days

Is there any other matters you wish to discuss in the meantime ?
"

@HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Classified And Encrypted

"Hmm yes, one other thing. I believe that the MiG-29s that Brazil ordered shall be shipping out soon. We were wondering if Brazil might be interested in the purchased of a production license? We in fact have a number of items we have available for such arrangements."

@JakeDorent

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
Classified and Encrypted

"
Hmm, a Production License for the MiG-29? I believe Brazil would be interested. however, which other items you have available for such an arrangement? on the matter of our recent order, Brazil would like to know if Russia would be willing to sell their MiG-29Ks. As we are interested in ordering some of those for the Imperial Navy."

@HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Classified and Encrypted

"It entirely depends on what your armed forces needs, as Russia can provide equipment for almost all needs. As for the MiG-29K, that is a curious question. Normally, that is an aircraft that would go onto a aircraft carrier. Also, unfortunately, the aircraft is not ready just yet. Estimations show development wont be finished until at least the year 2000."

@JakeDorent

JakeDorent

Nov 14, 2019
Classified and Encrypted

"
Oh, that is a shame, Brazil is interested in the 29K because of the Air Force's Fine reception to the Aircraft, the Navy wished to see those within their Arsenal, especially now with the launch of our Aircraft Carrier.

On the topic of other equipment, I believe that Brazil would be interested in the Su-27SK, the Mi-24D, and when it comes to Ground Vehicles, the ZSU-23-4M4. would that be possible?

And, Would in return, Russia be interested in any Brazilian Equipment?
"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien