STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[RU]: Phone-call to Romania

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private/Encrypted/Classified
Protected by SIN Version 1995

A phone call from the Russian Ministry of Defense would go out to the Romanian Ministry of Defense. The call being from the office of the MOD himself.

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
Secure

The phone would be picked up by Vlad's secretary. Seeing who was on the line she would immediately patch him over to Vlad.

"Hello, this is the Chief of Defense of the Singular State of Greater Romania, who is this?"

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018

"Pavel Grachev. Russian Minister of Defence." he said with a long pause."What is going on between Romania and Moldova? A declaration of war? planes shot down? I want an explanation. A real explanation. This is in our backyard, and many find this development concerning you know?"

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
The man on the other end would hesitate, before realizing just how crucial this conversation may be.

"Well hello to you too. Moldova and Romania are at war. The Commander was setting up a strong wall against Moldovan hostilities, in case his next political maneuvers might provoke them when he sent a reconnaissance plane over to see if the Moldovans were mobilizing. Unfortunately, they were. Then, a flight of Moldovan fighter jets came into contact with the aircraft. They demanded the plane redirect its course out of Moldovan airspace. The Romanian plane hooked back towards Romanian airspace, gaining speed and altitude. At that point all of the Moldovan fighters loosed missiles, incinerating the plane and its pilot. Following this attack we declared war. That is the current situation."

HeadlessSeeker

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
"Let it also be known that Romania is looking to purchase several 2K11 Krugs, for air defense purposes."

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018

"I see. Unfortunately there is an issue. You declared war without consulting us first. Specifically on a Post Soviet State we consider to be within out sphere of influence. This action does not endear you to us you do realize this right? This situation has the makings of a real mess. As it stands, we cannot be seen supporting Romania in any shape or form. However, it does not have to stand that way, and how it stands entirely depends on what Romania is willing to offer in exchange for our... non interference on this matter."

Kelly the Mad

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018

"The ability to use Romanian airports for landing our aircraft and staging operation, the ability to use your ports for our military vessels, a non aggression pact, and a mutual defense pact."

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
"Well, that seems like a very easy Decision. We have been looking into trying to negotiate a deal with your people. I have one question: may we use your ports to dock our vessels as well? I feel it is little to ask for."

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018

"What? In the Baltic? North Sea? Pacific? I am unsure why you would want our ports. We want to use yours due to being closer to the Bosporus."

Kelly the Mad

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018

"I don't think so. At least, not right now. We can allow you to use our ports if you come out of this situation unscathed. Otherwise, that is the deal laid out. Will you accept?"

Kelly the Mad

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018

"Very good. And you have authorization to accept our deal yes? If not, we will want to know if it has been authorized once you present it."

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
He would go quiet for a minute. "I sent the proposal to the Commander. He has approved it and told me to act as I see fit if there are any kinks in the process.".

HeadlessSeeker

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
"Currently, we are arranging an armistice. We severely underestimated the size of Moldova's force, and we are biding our time until our production of weapons kicks in. It may be another 20 days (IRP) until our armored fleet is completed. Then we feel able to hold our own against the Moldovans. The most worrying part is their airforce- the Mig-29 jets they are armed with are far superior to the gunships we purchased from Argentina, and they seem adamant at high altitude bombing, so our current anti-aircraft systems cannot reach them. They shot down our only jet, which initiated this conflict. Currently, the Commander is moving under a white flag to arrange an armistice, but that might not come through. Frankly, we have a very limited supply of equipment- nearly every country out there has decided to place arms embargos on us until peace is made. Unfortunately from the way, it's going it looks like the Moldovans are seeking unconditional surrender- which quite frankly is not an option.

HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018

"..."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"Make Henri Coandă International Airport available. Expect around 10,000 men to be arriving very soon. We will be stabilizing this situation, immediately. Understood?"

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
He would sigh. "We will await your soldiers. The First Battalion of the First Armored Regiment will be waiting for you there. 125 TR-580 tanks to accompany your soldiers and provide a comms link to the rest of the Romanian armed forces. God bless us all." With this, unless the Russian minister had anything else to say, Vlad would end the call. He would inform the Commander and reroute their transport to the airport, ordering the First Battalion of the First Armored Regiment to do the same.

HeadlessSeeker

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89