STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Run, boy, run

Joe

Junior
Aug 4, 2018

WELCOME TO GIDNET DIRECT ACCESS TERMINAL. PLEASE ENTER COMMAND
Login

PLEASE ENTER USER AUTHENTICATION.
vdang@gid.rov.gov l beethoven3rdmoonlight

AUTHENTICATION ACCEPTED. WELCOME VINCENT. PLEASE ENTER COMMAND
access case 95-di-02381

UNKNOWN COMMAND.
access case 95-di-02381 1

USER NAME: VINCENT DANG
TITLE: DATA ANALYST, DOMESTIC INTELLIGENCE UNIT
DISPLAYING CASE: 95-DI-0281 CLEARANCE 1

PLEASE ENTER COMMAND.
access item gid-a92383-001

REQUESTING PERMISSION. STANDBY.

PROCESSING...

PROCESSING...

PROCESSING...

ACCESS GRANTED.

Property of the General Intelligence Directorate

Please do not photocopy.

Case gid-a92383-001
Item Number: GID-A92383-001
Interviewer: Inspector ████

The following is an interview conducted with Chief Inspector To questioning on Inspector ████ escape and ████.

Inspector ████: Good evening, sir.

Chief Inspector To: And to you, Diana.

Inspector ████: Inspector is fine, sir.

Chief Inspector To: Very well, Inspector...

Inspector ████: Do you know why we brought you here?

Chief Inspector To: Of course I do, and I absolutely applaud you for your unit's quick efforts in attempting to contain the situation, but I assure you, you're moving too slow. It would be best if you'd stop wasting your time questioning me and look elsewhere for Inspector ████████.

Inspector ████: We'll be the judge of that, sir. Let me reiterate the seriousness of the situation. Two days ago, under your command, Inspector ████ walked right out of Ho Chi Minh city with a briefcase full of diamonds and state secrets; weapon deployment sites, troop movements, the names of our high command.

Chief Inspector To: I am aware.

Inspector ████: Do you have any idea where he may be going?

Chief Inspector To: He could be anywhere at this point: China, Russia, North Korea, Iran. Vietnam's enemies are everywhere.

Inspector ████: He was your protegee... do you mean to tell me you really don't know where he may be?

Chief Inspector To: ████ is... he's something else. He's a ghost. He's unlike anyone I've ever seen. No one will ever truly know him completely. But, I do know that something here broke him.

Inspector ████: That may be true but-...

Chief Inspector To: Allow me to give you a word of advice, Diana.

Inspector ████: And what is that, sir?

Chief Inspector To: When you make a deal with the devil to keep this country safe, eventually, your debt will have to be repaid.

ITEM COMPLETE.

PLEASE ENTER COMMAND.
logout

LOGGING OUT. STANDBY.

PROCESSING...

PROCESSING...

DELETING CACHE...

DELETING COOKIES...

SCANNING...

SCANNING...

LOGOUT COMPLETE.

THANK YOU.

WELCOME TO GIDNET DIRECT ACCESS TERMINAL. PLEASE ENTER COMMAND
shutdown

Last edited:

Joe

Junior
Aug 4, 2018

WELCOME TO DSS DIRECT ACCESS TERMINAL. PLEASE ENTER COMMAND

login

PLEASE ENTER USER AUTHENTICATION

lnguyen@dss.rov.gov l 9101974

WELCOME, SPECIAL AGENT NGUYEN. PLEASE ENTER YOUR BADGE NUMBER.

628-93-0283

BADGE NUMBER ACCEPTED. PLEASE ENTER COMMAND.

access case 95-di-02381 2

USER NAME: LAM NGUYEN
TITLE:
SPECIAL AGENT, COUNTERESPIONAGE UNIT
DISPLAYING CASE:
95-DI-0281 CLEARANCE 2

PLEASE ENTER COMMAND.

access item dss-c91332-001

REQUESTING PERMISSION. STANDBY...

STANDBY...

STANDBY...

STANDBY...

ACCESS GRANTED.

Item Number: c91332-001
Subject: Assistant Special Agent in Charge ████, callsign Sierra Six

<Begin Audio>

Sierra Six: ...-uck this shit. Is the light blinking?

████: Lemme see... lemme see... move your vest to the si-.. yeah, it's on. Hi, mom!

(Loud rustling noises)

Sierra Six: Shut the fuck up. It's a microphone, not a camera. Command, are you picking up on the audio?

Command: Audio confirmed, Sierra Six. Go ahead and sound off.

Sierra Six: Team Sierra, check. Both operators are ready to rock and roll.

November Seven: Team November check. Three operators are on standby down the street.

Command: Copy. Sitrep, Sierra.

Sierra Six: All quiet on the Western Front, Command. Street is as empty as far as I can see. We have eyes on the house, no foot traffic in or out for the last half hour. No visual on Inspector ████.

Command: Received. November Seven?

November Seven: Confirmed. No visual on Inspector ████ from our end either.

Command: Copy. Wait one...

(Command logs off channel. ████ sighs.)

████: Waste of our fucking time...

Sierra Six: Too right, mate. (Laughter). Pass me those crisps, yeah?

(Sound of bag of chips opening. Loud, interment chewing.)

(Command logs back on channel)

Command: All teams, foot traffic analysis has indicated that Inspector ████ is inside of the building. You are ordered to enter the house and put an end to this immediately.

Sierra Six: Hooah, Command. We'll take the South side.

November Seven: Copy you, Sierra Six, we'll take the North.

████: Booyah! Arm up.

(Sounds of weapon racking. Rustling noises as Sierra Six slides on a bullet proof vest)

(Van door opens, both Operators step out into the rain. Silence as teams approach the house. No verbal exchange suggests use of hand signals)

Sierra Six: Approaching house now, Command... no visual on Team November nor on Inspector ████.

November Seven: We're in the back alleys, Team Sierra. Empty over here...

Sierra Six: Copy you. Stacking up on the front door.

████: Placing charge.

November Seven: At the back... preparing charge.

Sierra Six: Detonate in three... two...

(Loud boom occurs)

Sierra Six: D-S-S! Get on the ground, get on the ground now!

████: Oh... oh god... oh no.

Sierra Six: Oh my god, what the fuck did you do?

Command: Sierra Six, sitrep.

Sierra Six: Command, Inspector ████ isn't here... but... there was a woman standing behind the door... she's... she's oh my god. Oh my god, oh shit. Oh fuck. Where the fuck is her arm?!

████: Vo, turn your mic the fuck off!

<Audio end>

PLEASE ENTER COMMAND.

delete item full

THANK YOU. THIS ITEM HAS BEEN DELETED AND REMOVED FROM ARCHIVES AND RECORDS.

PLEASE ENTER COMMAND.

logout

LOGGING OUT. STANDBY.

PROCESSING...

PROCESSING...

DELETING CACHE...

DELETING COOKIES...

SCANNING...

SCANNING...

LOGOUT COMPLETE.

THANK YOU.

WELCOME TO DSS NET DIRECT ACCESS TERMINAL. PLEASE ENTER COMMAND

shutdown

Joe

Junior
Aug 4, 2018
Excerpt from D.S.S. Message from Special Agent ████ to Chief Inspector ████.

"I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia (Yes, Talk), the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.​
I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.​
I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I have a dream today.​
I have a dream that one day down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of “interposition” and “nullification” (Yes), one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers. I have a dream today.​
I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together.​
This is our hope. This is the faith that I go back to the South with. With this faith we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day."​
End Message.
Why are you still reading this?​
Expected a little more this time around?​
Can't piece together the information?​
Want everything spoon-fed to you?​
Look, buddy....​
All I can say is, terrorism and espionage? A real, absolute bitch. All those circles... all those following leads? All those people who get caught in the crossfire in our bid to keep our country safe?​
You cannot understand, nor do you want to.​
There is no difference between what is right and what is necessary.​
The world does not condone the killing of unarmed combatants. But this isn't real, so why should you care?​

Tick tock, tick tock, Mr. ████.

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89