STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[RUS]: Message to Poland

Zager

Roleplaying as Poland
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Andrzej, returning from his skiing adventure, along with his dog, would walk up to President Putin. Andrzej would extend his hand, as Szarik sat down next to him, the dog's paws crossed politely.

"Good afternoon, President Putin." Andrzej would say as he smiled.

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
"Afternoon President! Please follow me" he'd pause gesturing for the way into the Kremlin and in his office "Is there anything I can get you or your family?"

Zager

Roleplaying as Poland
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Andrzej followed close behind, with Agata, Kinga, and Szarik close behind.

"Maybe something to drink, and maybe a quick snack for the dog." Andrzej chuckled.

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
Vladamir would nod in agreement and usher an aide away to grab refreshments for the family including the dog, now at the office Putin would open the door gesturing for the family to take a seat where shortly after the refreshments would arrive.

Zager

Roleplaying as Poland
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Duda Family would seat themselves.

"It is an honor to have met you again, President Putin."

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
"Pleasure is all mine! I hope you had a comfy flight in! Well let's get down to business shall we?"

Zager

Roleplaying as Poland
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We shall!" Andrzej checked his watch before looking at Putin.

"So, what's on the table for today, in terms of talking and such?"

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
"Just the usual bits, Free Trade Agreements and such. How is Poland coping on the international stage these days?"

Zager

Roleplaying as Poland
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"With most countries, I'd say we're doing well. We've befriended most of Central and Eastern Europe, as well as France. We get along well with Rhodesia and South Africa. How about Russia?"

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
"Slowly but surely! Mending things with Britain after previous administration attacks. In talks with yourselves, Nigeria and the Netherlands. We had Brasil reach out to us just for equipment which we found to be a bit unruly without even wanting to discuss and start relations with this administration. What is your view on Brasil?"

Zager

Roleplaying as Poland
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"They are a bit unstable, I must say. At one point they blocked all transportation between Brazil and Poland, preventing Polish citizens from returning home, much like the France issue a few months ago."

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
"That is strange, why would a nation hold civilians at risk?" Vladamir shaked his head before continuing "Well, hopefully we can stop that happening in the future! Would Poland be interested in a Free Trade Agreement with Russia?"

Zager

Roleplaying as Poland
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Of course we would. Also, another thing. Would Russia be interested in joining the Star Alliance, headed by Poland? The Star Alliance is to be an airliner alliance."

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
"That could be a possibility. We are waiting on Aeroflot to let us know how much it is to buy them out!"

Zager

Roleplaying as Poland
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Very well. Please do send LOT Airlines a message whenever you are ready to start agreements."

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
“Will do! What’s your current views on European Affairs?”

Zager

Roleplaying as Poland
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"As in what? We believe in Polish-Russian unity, if that's what you're asking. As for Western Europe, we have minimal ties with France, good relations with Malta and Italy, and haven't spoken with the United Kingdom."

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
"That is good to hear! What is your current view on Brazil?"

Zager

Roleplaying as Poland
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"As I said earlier, they tend to appear unstable at some times, but they do have good intentions overall."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darren