STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[RUS]: Phone call to Nigeria

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018

Continuation of: http://w11.zetaboards.com/ModernNationsRPG/topic/30630063/1/#new
After receiving the last email from the Nigerian Delegation, Sergey Lavrov would pick up the phone in his office and call the Minister of State Viola Adaku Onwuliri. Operatives would make sure the phone was encrypted and secured from the Russian side. No one would be in the office minus the Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, he'd speak with a firm voice while on the phone "Can I speak to Minister Viola Adaku Onwuliri please? It's Sergey Lavrov, the Russian Minister of Foreign Affairs"

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
Nigerian Minister of State, Viola Adaku Onwuliri would be routed the call on her private and encrypted line in her office. The doors and windows would be shut and the room would be secured. Viola would answer the phone,

"Minister Lavrov, it is an honor to hear from you. What can Nigeria do for you?"

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
"Thank you for taking my call at such short notice! I'm just basically continuing off where the e-mails stopped. If you are able to tell us your preference for each vehicle than we can work towards something"

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
"We are in current need of surface to air systems, radar systems, trainer aircraft, logistics, apcs, MRAPs, and Main Battle Tanks. However we are also most interested in building the cultural and political bonds between our two nations. To that end we are hopeful you will be sending your athletes to participate in the 2013 Summer Olympics here in Nigeria. We believe that having a commitment from Russia will greatly increase the standing of the games."

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
"No worries give me a moment and I'll be able to give you some information on some areas" He'd pause bringing up some files to continue "Radar Systems we can offer the Voronezh at $82,800,000.00 Per Unit, Yakovlev Yak-130 Trainer at $27,000,000.00 Per Unit, Ural-4320 Medium 6x6 Truck for logistics at $117,000.00 Per Unit, T-72 Main Battle Tank at $2,160,000.00"

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
"We would be most curious if you had any of the Yak-130 trainers in inventor? We are most interested in acquiring these aicraft as soon as possible to train a new generation of Nigerian pilots. We would also be curious if the Russian defense department would be willing to send advisors to help us plan out our structuring and our equipment needs."

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
“We certainly do! If you give me a moment I shall grab a price for yourself. Certainly Russia can send a detachment force to help advise the Nigerian Armed Forces”

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
"We are most happy to hear this and once ordering is possible we will likely place a large scale order with the Russian Defense Industry to supply the Nigerian armed forces, both at air land and sea."

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
“That is good to hear! I shall get back to you with the information regarding personnel! Is there anything else?”

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
"Yes, we again would like to urge future investment in Nigerian infrastructure and companies in the future from Russia. We would also be most honored to host a Russian delegation for a state visit as well as honored if Russian athletes would grace us with their presence at the 2013 Summer Olympics the success of the games is of vital importance to my government. Please let us know if there are any details you need from us to facilitate these things."

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
"We certainly can send a russian delegation to Nigeria for a visit. Sadly Russia will not be attending the Olympics, we are currently expanding back in Russia. Certainly I'm sure we can come to some sort of arrangement for for Infrastrure"

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
"We are extremely displeased to hear that Russian athletes have no interest in partaking in the Olympics, Nigeria is of course hosting the games for free, to relieve the stress on the many international nations that are struggling at the time. We have no wish to profit from the games, simply we wish to showcase ourselves and our continent to the world. We would like to extend the invitation as an open one, up until June of 2013, when the official athletes lists will be validated and confirmed. We wish you the best in your infrastructure and reorganization all the same. Now is there anything else we can do for you?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89