STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

(Saudi Araba) Holy War declared against Ba'athist regime

SM99

Junior
Feb 10, 2020

375px-Emblem_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png

383px-Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png

375px-Emblem_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الله

Muslims in Iraq and the World,

The crisis in Iraq led by Ba'athist leader Saddam Hussein has been deemed a great threat to Islam. With the invasion of Kuwait, it is clear that Islamic strength and solidarity is not in the interests of Saddam Hussein. Saddam Hussein is the biggest threat to our religion today. After much consultation with the Ulema and the Hadith, I am hereby issuing a Fatwa against Saddam Hussein.

Brothers and sisters, I am declaring a Holy War. The Jihad against Saddam Hussein is justified. I implore you to take arms and assist those forces involved in bringing down Saddam Hussein. This is a Holy War for the Muslims, however seeking assistance from non-Muslims is justified. The Holy Prophet (pbuh) himself had taken up arms alongside non-Muslims. It is your divine duty to take part in this Holy War and bring down Saddam Hussein.

I have advised the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Muhammad bin Abdul-Aziz to take necessary actions against Iraq.

Signed,
Sheikh Abdulaziz bin Abdulla bin Baz
Grand Mufti of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

SM99

Junior
Feb 10, 2020
In a press release, a spokesperson for the House of Saud would release a statement in response to the declaration from the Saudi Ulema.

"Our viewpoint is the same as the Ulema. It is our duty to ensure that Saddam Hussein is stopped. The Kingdom is prepared to assist all forces involved in defeating the Ba'athist regime."

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear