STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[SER] Message to the Vatican

Mutmer

Srpska is SERB
Oct 18, 2022
Dear, your holiness Ender

The people of serbia have demanded and I must deliver their message, We wish to begin the process of serbian Re-Integration into the Catholic world. For many years tensions between serbia and the vatican have been... high. Yet with the rise of the SPO and their monarchy Beliefs and the foundation of the SCL (Serbian Catholic League). The people demand for the establishment of a catholic presence in serbia. Our request if you accept or not is up to you

1. A Vatican Diplomat be sent to Belgrade
2. The Vatican may send missionary to spread the word of Catholic faith
3. all diplomats and missionaries will be protected from harm by serbian law
4. Missionaries found Harassing any person in serbia will be sent back to the vatican
5. The Catholic Church can build churches in serbia with Funding from Serbia (Must be Requested)

If you do not agree with these terms then do not be afraid to shoot us a letter. We do wish to continue to build relations with the vatican to repair the old division that has divided the east and west for centuries

Serbia
Minister of Foreign affairs
Vuk Draskovic

Ender

The Holy See
GA Member
Jan 12, 2023
(Secret)

Unto: Vuk Draskovic, Serbian Minister of Foreign Affairs (Mutmer)
From: Eugenio Sbarbaro, Titular Archbishop of Tiddi, Apostolic Nuncio to Serbia

Greetings and Blessings,

First off it would seem that you were unaware that with the dissolution of the former Yugoslavia that I have continued in my role as Nuncio to Serbia. This may be the fault of my office, as during the dissolution things were rather hectic here as I am sure you can imagine. I even happen to be situated in Belgrade proper. At Svetog Save 24, Belgrade, Serbia, should you ever need to contact me in the future. We have always maintained a low key missionary and faith presence in all of the Balkans, but we will be happy to step up our efforts with your blessing. The Catholic Church, even under this new Pope, will not be making it a policy of harassing citizens of any country, be they Catholic or Orthodox. Currently we the Holy See over sees 1 Archdiocese, 3 Dioceses, and 1 apostolic administration within Serbia, there is also a Greek-Catholic Eparchy in Ruski Krstar who oversees our Byzantine Rite adherents. Though we have seen a resent upswing in professed Catholics due in no small part to the Efforts of your Monarchy and others, at this time we do not foresee the need to establish new parishes, but as the need presents itself we will not hesitate to contact you.

Yours in our shared and eternal faith,

<Signed>
Eugenio Sbarbaro
Apostolic Nuncio to Serbia

Mutmer

Srpska is SERB
Oct 18, 2022
Greetings,

Your holiness we would be gladdened to continue the increase of relations and perhaps the increase in catholics in serbia we should see it fair to allow for an increased vatican presence in serbia. as for our delayed response we have been receiving messages from across the globe as of recently so our schedule has been tight. we give you our permission to have an increased vatican presence in serbia. We guarantee to keep any missionaries safe from harm as small groups have been seen attacking catholics in serbia. We don't know much about this group we know their name as the Serbian Traditionalist Vanguard or the STV and the range of attacks have been small scale no large scale terrorist attacks they have around 1000-2500 members this map shows where the attacks have been
Screenshot 2023-03-28 09.36.54.png
The attacks have been mostly concentrated in the north the majority of the catholics are from what we know the STV is an extremist Orthodox front fighting to kick out and scare the civilians out of their faith. there have been many accounts of catholic cross burning and 2 cases of lynching. The serbian police are working around the clock to find them and destroy the organization. yet so far he have had inconclusive results.

sorry, for the dreary letter it has been a massive headache to deal with them. if you wish for and guards to help defend the missionaries you just need to let us know.

Serbia
Minister of Foreign affairs
Vuk Draskovic

Ender

The Holy See
GA Member
Jan 12, 2023
(Secret)

Unto: Vuk Draskovic, Serbian Minister of Foreign Affairs (Mutmer)
From: Eugenio Sbarbaro, Titular Archbishop of Tiddi, Apostolic Nuncio to Serbia

Greetings and Blessings,

We are aware of this recent rash of attacks on Catholics and Catholic Sites within Serbia, and are saddened by these actions. Though we are loath to admit it, an increased physical presence in regards to securing those sites from further attacks would be warranted. I thank you for your offer of protection. I have sent several letters to Rome, and have been assured that the Holy See is allotting as many resources as possible to aide in this effort, though precisely what that entails is above my pay grade. Though should you wish more direct assistance from the Holy See, I would suggest contacting The Captain General Kilian MacNamara directly, as I am sure that he would know of any operations being undertaken by the Holy See in this matter.

Yours in our shared and eternal faith,

<Signed>
Eugenio Sbarbaro
Apostolic Nuncio to Serbia

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear