STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[SER] The Election Nears...

Mutmer

Srpska is SERB
Oct 18, 2022
The cool gust of october wind blows across the quiet streets of belgrade a woman steps out of her vehicle with her husband, another vehicle pulls up behind her and another woman and her husband steps out the two women greet and the men shake their hands. both parties go downtown to shop. the group go from store to store both women trying on dresses and pearl necklaces the men stand idly by waiting as a boy wearing a shirt with the words "VOTE DRAGAN, VOTE SPO!" the boy stops at the two men "Hello Sirs" He greets "Would you like a flyer for the SPO political party?" the first man goes "Ill take one thank you" the other man goes "No im good but thank you young man" the two men look at each other. the first man goes
"So you are a republican?"
the other man looks at M1 and says "Why of course and you support the return of the monarchy?"
M1 says "Yes"
both men go quiet and as they both stare of into space they move to the market next door with their wives then M2 goes "Why would you want the monarchy to return at all?"
"well" M1 says "well many things stability... growth and the prosperity of serbia"
M1 goes "Well we atleast can agree that we don't support the SSZ
M2 goes "Of course those people are insane, My neighbor supports them he keeps telling me that a Strong leader equals a strong serbia."
"I hear that the SSZ was the one responsible for the assassination attempt on Milan"
"I wouldn't doubt it"
Both go quiet yet again the cool air blows across the streets, leaves blowing softly in the wind their wives preparing to leave say goodbye both husbands have on last talk before they go
"Now you take care now"
"I will, the election... its in 3 months right?"
"Yes, and may the best party win"
"Cheers!"

Both men get in their cars and return to the roads returning home on the outskirts of town. their quiet lives once interrupted by a moment of argument and agreement. let us hope the election goes smoothly.

1677162261899.png

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear