STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Serbia] Trade Request to Algeria

Mutmer

Srpska is SERB
Oct 18, 2022

1673616469336.png

Flag of the Republic of Serbia​

1673616519297.png

Emblem of the Republic of Serbia​

1673616643260.png

Ministry of Foreign Affairs​

REPUBLIC OF SERBIA

I hope this call finds you well,
Abdelaziz Bouteflika

This call is regarding the potential trade of goods from us to you, with both of our nations turbulent past we humbly asking for a trade between our nations. seeing as both of our nations are short in someway or another and your isolation from the global community. this can becomes algeria's first break into the global market. Serbia is a potential strong ally and with rare mineral deposits and Steel and iron. perhaps both nations can provide some technology.

Algeria Provides

Natural Gas
Oil
Oil Refining Technology
Technology Sharing

Serbia Provides

Steel
Iron
Rare Minerals: Silver, Gold, Lithium, Zinc
Technology
Mining Tech

Bobus

The People's Democratic Republic of Algeria
Jan 10, 2023

View attachment 7046

Flag of the Republic of Serbia​

View attachment 7047

Emblem of the Republic of Serbia​

View attachment 7048

Ministry of Foreign Affairs​

REPUBLIC OF SERBIA

I hope this call finds you well,
Abdelaziz Bouteflika

This call is regarding the potential trade of goods from us to you, with both of our nations turbulent past we humbly asking for a trade between our nations. seeing as both of our nations are short in someway or another and your isolation from the global community. this can becomes algeria's first break into the global market. Serbia is a potential strong ally and with rare mineral deposits and Steel and iron. perhaps both nations can provide some technology.

Algeria Provides

Natural Gas
Oil
Oil Refining Technology
Technology Sharing

Serbia Provides

Steel
Iron
Rare Minerals: Silver, Gold, Lithium, Zinc
Technology
Mining Tech

1673805341070.png

Algeria_map.png

1673805341070-png.7070

Peoples Democratic Republic Of Algeria

To: Republic Of Serbia

Hello Republic Of Serbia,

We Have Been thinking about your offer and decided to Accept,

We Algerians have been Rebuilding our democratic republic since the end of the civil war and we are Hyped to Recive Such an offer from another country, as we werent used in trading consumer goods.
We Hope That We Help Each Other Soon In The Future

Presedent Of People's Democratic Republic Of Algeria

Abdelaziz Bouteflika

Algiers

Last edited:

Mutmer

Srpska is SERB
Oct 18, 2022

1673616469336.png

Flag of the Republic of Serbia

1673616519297.png

Emblem of the Republic of Serbia

1673616643260.png

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

REPUBLIC OF SERBIA
Thank you,
Abdelaziz Bouteflika

To a brighter future for both Serbia and Algeria. another thing I forgot to add to the list I will be providing some technology for your country so first We will be providing for you is

5x FAP-1118 4X4 Off Road Semi

1673621723155.png

5x BMB-On the Road Well driller (get water when your army is on the go, from the ground)

1673621886827.png

3x NORA-B52 Self Propelled Artillery

1673621910996.png

2x J-22 FIghter Jet

1673621979733.png

5x BVP-M80 Infantry Fighting Vehicle

1673622078398.png

For this type of trade you may produce these but you may never trade these vehicles. Included in the trade is the mining equipment for you.

We expect your end of the deal soon.

Bobus

Jan 10, 2023

1673616469336.png

Flag of the Republic of Serbia

1673616519297.png

Emblem of the Republic of Serbia

1673616643260.png

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

REPUBLIC OF SERBIA
Thank you,
Abdelaziz Bouteflika

To a brighter future for both Serbia and Algeria. another thing I forgot to add to the list I will be providing some technology for your country so first We will be providing for you is

5x FAP-1118 4X4 Off Road Semi

5x BMB-On the Road Well driller (get water when your army is on the go, from the ground)

3x NORA-B52 Self Propelled Artillery

2x J-22 FIghter Jet

5x BVP-M80 Infantry Fighting Vehicle

For this type of trade you may produce these but you may never trade these vehicles. Included in the trade is the mining equipment for you.

We expect your end of the deal soon.
That seems good

Bobus

Jan 10, 2023

1673805341070-png.7070

Algeria Invest

Algeria_map.png

People's Democratic Republic Of Algeira

1673805341070-png.7070

Algeria Invest
People's Democratic Republic Of Algeria:
To: Republic Of Serbia

Hello Again, We Were Intrested With The Technology You Have To Showen Us, And We Are Glad To Once Again Accept This Trade Offer.
We Hope We strengthen The Relations Of The Republic Of Serbia And People's Democratic Republic Of Algeria In The Near Future,

Respectfully,

Abdelaziz Bouteflika
President Of People's Democratic Republic Of Algeria
Algeirs.

Last edited:

Mutmer

Srpska is SERB
Oct 18, 2022
Bobus
Will serbia be receiving the oil Refining in exchange for the mining tech and the other things promised for my delivery?

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
ROLEPLAY NOTICE

Howdy Bobus and Mutmer,

I have directly received multiple complaints from our community regarding the length of your posts in this thread, and elsewhere throughout the forum. The first rule in the ModernNations Ruleset states: "These are in-game regions and you must not respond with out-of-character comments. Roleplay in one of these categories must exceed 80 words or more."

Posts 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 in this thread violate this rule.

Also, Mutmer what you say in Post 5, "Bobus soory i keep forgetting to mention you" is not acceptable, as we do not allow out-of-character conversation in diplomatic threads such as this. This is covered in the first sentence of the first rule of the ModernNations Ruleset: "These are in-game regions and you must not respond with out-of-character comments."

I will delete Post 5 because it is out-of-character and Post 10 because it is a duplicate of Post 9. I will not delete posts 6, 7, 8, or 9; however, I will be much more punitive with further infractions of the rules in regard to writing out-of-character messages, and not abiding by the 80-word minimum.

While we try to allow the greatest deal of creative freedom and autonomy to our players, our forum does have minimum standards, which we ask you both to respect. If you have any concerns please feel free to file a support ticket or contact me directly on Discord.

Best regards,

Odinson
Modern Nations Staff Team

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa