STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Seven National News]: Speech from Parliament House

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018

r437640_2106058.jpg

The Prime Minister, Kim Beazley, would deliver a speech from Parliament House, flanked by his Minister for Foreign Affairs, Kevin Rudd.

"Good evening,

I stand here today to deliver some rather grim and unsettling developments. The Middle East is seeing an unprecendented crisis that has not been seen since the Iraq conflict. In fact it may even surprass that as we are staring down the barrel of a large scale state vs. state conflict. There have been several media reports of Turkish military vessels moving towards Israel and we can now confirm that after correspondence with the Saudi Arabian Government that they are indeed planning an embargo of the State of Israel and we believe, inevitably.... an invasion. An embargo being the precursor to an invasion, to starve the country of resources.

I can tell the Australian people here tonight, particularly to our Jewish community, that we stand with Israel 100% against this unprovoked act of aggression. I can confirm we are making military movements to protect the State of Israel, however I cannot go into operational detail. We will, if necessary, defend the State of Israel. We are calling upon all civilised nations of this world to do the same. Turkey is a menace, they are uncontrolled and in a state of complete economic despair they see the only necessary way to shore up support domestically is to do something that has wide support in Turkey. It is a cowardly move by the Turkish Government and we will stand against it, it is morally just and right to do so. Our support for Israel is bipartisan and I have had numerous phone calls with the Opposition Leader Peter Costello to reinforce this. 8 million Jews live in Israel and we are afraid that if nothing is done to stop the onslaught by Turkey and Saudi Arabia, we may see a situation where we are repeating the atrocites of the Second World War. We promised that after we saw the horrific images in from Auschwitz-Birkenau, from Dachau.... from Treblinka, that never again would we ever allow that to happen. We cannot faulter on that promise. Turkey and Saudi Arabia are peddling a line that they are there to liberate Palestine. But Palestine is an independent country and has been living side by side with Israel in peace for decades. They have not requested this, nor do they condone this act of recklessness. Turkey and Saudi Arabia are peddling a blatant lie about Israeli settlements. Turkey and Saudi Arabia are lying their way into this conflict because it is clear to us that their only true intention, not to save anyone or liberate anything, but it is to exterminate the Jewish people. Anti-semitism is rooted so deeply in some of these societies that we in this Government here would not put it past them to undertake such a horrific act of violence.... in order to rid the world of what they see as 'the Jewish problem'. When I say that with every fibre and being in my body, we will oppose this. We will stand in their way and we will deny them the opportunity to commit these heinous acts, so help me God. I ask all Australians to keep the people of Israel, the Jewish people and the men and women of our Defence Force in their thoughts and prayers in the coming weeks.

Thank you."

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II