STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

(SFRY): Reaching out to Romania

SM99

Junior
Feb 10, 2020

PRIVATE - ENCRYPTED - CLASSIFIED
CALL

"That would most certainly work. What is the name of the port that we can use? Our trains are ready to be used. Are you prepared to start a trade agreement?"

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
"Yes, fantastic. The port of interest would be Constanta. At the moment we are sorting out wrinkles in the German's continuous failure to conduct proper business, and so our trains have not yet arrived. I believe it would be desirable for the Yugoslavian trains to carry your shipments to Romania and our shipments to you back with them until we can get our own freight underway. The most beneficial trade I see is 1 shipment of copper ore from Romania for 1 shipment of iron & steel from Yugoslavia. I will leave the route up to you. Do not forget to submit the new trade form. I will send you an attachment to two railway maps of our countries."

Romanian Rail System
Serbian Rail System

SM99