STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Silent Unseen

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"Thanks for joining us today. Here at the Polish Press Agency we are ecstatic to show you never before seen footage taken today at an undisclosed location by one of our reporters and a few camera men." The slightly overweight, white-haired polish man would be seated behind a desk in front of background to simulate a panorama of the Warsaw skyline. "We were invited by some very special people to record a very special exercise by our favorite citizens. The Armed Forces. Well, to be more specific the newly minted Royal Special Forces and the united dubbed Military Unit GROM which stands for Group for Operational Maneuvering Response. Or, as I like to call it, Thunder Team." He laughed at his own joke. "But I won't keep you all waiting and anticipating. Let's roll the footage."

The screen would fade to black before coming back to life showing a woman outside of a building made of particle board. She was dressed in a simple t-shirt, cargo pants, and had her brown hair tied into a ponytail.

"Thanks for joining us today, folks. As you all know, my name is Zofia Balinski and I'm here today with Podpułkownik(Lieutenant Colonel) Aleksander Kolakowski. He is a member of the twenty-first Podhale Rifles, a light infantry brigade apart of the Warsaw Military District. And boy does he have a special treat for us today. Before we go into that, I'm sure everyone heard the riveting news of the foundation of a new branch within the armed forces dubbed the Special Operations Command by those within the Armed Forces. No one outside of this branch knows much of anything about it. Except for the Podpułkownik here. Today. You will see this new kind of soldier in action and boy is it going to be a show. We have to go take our place within the building behind us which will play an important part in this demonstration I'm told. So I will leave you with the Podpułkownik and take my place within the building."

The camera pans around to show twenty-four soldiers wearing gas masks and the Pantera pattern combat uniform standing next to several black Mercedes-Benz SUVs and Vans. The badges had been removed but it was clear they were G-Class SUVs and Sprinter vans.

"Hello citizens of Poland. Today you will witness what we call the shoot house experiment." He turned to one of the soldiers and took his rifle that was slung over his chest before returning back to the camera. He removed the magazine and showed it to the camera. "These are five point five six millimeter rounds that our service rifle, the FB Beryl, utilizes. This is to show you that these Special Forces soldiers will utilize live rounds for this exercise. To further prove this to you, the Plutonowy hear will shoot at that target roughly fifty meters away." The camera quickly turned away and zoomed to a steel target situated away from the building. The microphone for the camera burst with a loud noise as the soldier fire five rounds and scored four center mass hits and one head shot. "Now we will begin."

The camera quickly switch to show nine different camera angles within the building and one showing the approach to the vehicles. Each indoor camera showed a variety of targets. The last indoor camera showed the female reported sitting on a couch across from a man wearing a gas mask, helmet, and civilian clothes. Targets had been placed behind the reported. The soldiers quickly boarded the vehicles and drove down away from the building before stopping and turning around. An air horn is sounded after ten minutes of silence and a dust cloud begins formed on the horizon. The vehicles quickly moved down the road before quickly stopping ten meters or so from the entrance. After a moment of silence, the vehicles' doors flew open and the soldiers began piling out. The soldiers aimed their rifles at the building as the ran towards the door and windows. One of the inside cameras showed the front door and another showed a window along the side of the house. A sliver of a shadow passed by the window camera before silence once again permeated the area. Once again the silence was quickly destroyed but this time it was the timing of dual explosions. The front door blew in from the force of the shaped charge and the window shattered as a grenade flew through it. Bang. Bang. Bang. The flash bang bounced along the floor creating smoke as the front door and window were filled with soldiers making entry into the building. The rhythmic banging of the flashbang ended just as the assault rifles of the soldiers sprang into action. Each soldier would shoot an individual target, never targeting the same target.

Aleksander Kolakowski's voice could be heard in a voice over. "As you can see, the soldiers have been trained to target only enemies within their sector. No overlapping fire that could result in a friendly fire incident."

The soldiers quickly proceeded through the building shooting targets as they went. Zofia would visibly jump every time she heard a gunshot. Eventually the soldiers would stack up on the last door before attempting to breach it. The door was kicked in by the lead soldiers before a second tossed a second flash bang into the room. As soon as the grenade began exploding, the team moved into the room. Ten shots were placed on the two targets behind the reporter before a soldier pulled her from her seat, and forced her to walk doubled over by forcing her down with a hand to the back of the neck. The soldier in civilian clothes was thrown to the ground before behind bound with some sort of cuffs. Two of the unformed soldiers would hook their arms underneath the man's, practically dragging him from the room. One could follow their path via the cameras until they exited the building and formed a defensive perimeter around the vehicles.

Another air horn would sound before someone began shouting "End Ex. End Ex. End Ex."

The camera would cut back to the female report, obviously several minutes later. Her light makeup could be seen running slightly, whether from tears or perspiration would be up to the viewer to determine.

"Holy cow, guys. That was terrifying. The only thing they told me was to not move from my position once I sat down. I did not know what was going to happen. Luckily I had ear muffs to protect my ears or I'm sure I would be deaf now. I understand completely as to why those things are called flash bangs. I was so disoriented I didn't know what was happened until we were outside. And the gunshots. They were so loud even with the earmuffs. Back to you at the Polish Press Agency, Jakub."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darren