STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Singapore | Email to the United Kingdom

Maera

Newcomer
Sep 12, 2023
Ministry_of_Foreign_Affairs_Singapore_logo.jpg

Official Correspondence

Encryption: ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
Recipient: Lawrence Adams Jamie
Sender:
Joshua Navin s/o P. Loganathan
Subject: Singapore-United Kingdom relations

Dear Secretary Lawrence Adams,

I hope this missive finds you well.

Firstly, I would like to introduce myself as the new Minister for Foreign Affairs, taking over the duties and responsibilities of my predecessor and would like to extend greetings from both myself and the Prime Minister.

Singapore and the United Kingdom have had a long-lasting and extensive history dating back to the 1800s in which we had previously been a colony under your then monarch's ruling. We recognise the impact and the importance in which your country has influenced our growth and upon shared national and international interests; and upon key issues such as the rising international challenges of protecting and reinforcing peace, security and growth of our respective countries.

I understand that my predecessor may have touched upon our international trade agreements, to which I would like the opportunity whenever is convienent to speak upon matters in continuation of continuing to be one of your country's global trading partners and allow for a wider shared economic footprint between us.

I would also like to iterate that we would be willing to open a communication between our defense ministers to speak upon continued military and defense cooperation during these changing times in our respective nations. The doors are always open and welcome in Singapore to speak on these important matters.

Hope to hear from yourself soon.

Yours sincerely,

Minister
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Singapore

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Due to the upcoming election, emails sent to the Foreign Minister would be forwarded to the Ambassadors of the respective countries to ensure all communications were made promptly

UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND
Security Classification:
SECRET

To: Joshua Navin s/o P. Loganathan Maera
Cc:
Subject: Re: Singapore-United Kingdom relations

Minister Loganathan,

I hope you are well?

I have been forwarded your email from the Foreign Office due to the upcoming general election that, as I'm sure you are aware, will alter the current political climate in the United Kingdom.

As a result, I am in a position to open initial discussions with you in the hopes of arranging a date post-election to open new lines of communication.

Relations with Singapore is something we would very much like to welcome and to embark on the topics mentioned in your email, including trade and defence, which would be great steps to building such a relationship.

With that in mind, is there a best date in March or beyond that would we could schedule an initial consultation with myself? From there, I can arrange specific meetings with more senior ministers within what will be the new British Cabinet.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Kindest Regards,
Alan

Alan Collins | UK Ambassador to Singapore |

Maera

Newcomer
Sep 12, 2023
Ministry_of_Foreign_Affairs_Singapore_logo.jpg

Official Correspondence

Encryption: ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
Recipient: Lawrence Adams Jamie
Sender: Joshua Navin s/o P. Loganathan
Subject: Singapore-United Kingdom relations

Your excellency,

I am well, thank you. I hope this reaches you in good spirits and wellbeing. I hope you will forgive myself for the timing of this email and am in complete understanding of the upcoming elections within your country being an important time for you all.

I am grateful to hear that you will be willing to arrange a date in which we both could meet to open lines of communication to continue the long-standing history between our countries and will ensure that our ambassador to the United Kindgom has been CC'd into this correspondence to aid with communication lines once we establish a date which works in favour.

Anywhere during late March would be suitable, however please do let me know if you have something more specific in mind for the initial consultation or your circumstances changes at the last moment, please do not hesistate to let me know and we can find a more appropriate time.

Going forward, would it be best to directly contact yourself for further correspondence between ourselves?

I greatly look forward to your response and building upon our future.

Yours sincerely,

Minister
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Singapore

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa