STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[South Africa]: Message to Germany

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018

"Dear Your Excellency Mr. Bruno von Brandenburg,

It is with great pleasure that I reach out to the German Empire to establish what I hope will be a long lasting friendship. We both have great pride in our Germanic roots and certainly the German Empire is the pride of the Germanic people in Europe and we see ourselves as the pride of the Germanic people in Africa, with Afrikaner language, culture and customs dominating this large area of the continent. I wish to send my Minister for Foreign Affairs, Pik Botha, to Germany to meet with you and discuss a myriad of opportunities and matters relating to former German colonies in Africa.

Kind Regards,
Pieter Willem Botha,
State President of the Republic of South Africa."

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Imperial Chancellery

[Secret and Classified]

To His Excellency​

Pieter Willem Botha,
State President of the Republic of South Africa

It would be a pleasure to receive your Minister in Germany to discuss these matters, alongside other events occurring in the world. Possibly, we could also speak about our trade relations and how we can strengthen our relationship this way. At what time can we expect your arrival?

Kind Regards,​

Imperial Chancellor of Germany​

Bruno von Brandenburg

Office of the Imperial Chancellery

@Owen

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikhail2001