STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Spain]: Message for Australia

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

75px-Escudo_de_Espa%C3%B1a_%28mazonado%29.svg.png

KINGDOM OF SPAIN
"Plus ultra"

ENCRYPTED

Recipient: Kevin Rudd, Prime Minister of the Commonwealth of Australia

Spain and Australia have shared a good friendship in the past but collapsed during previous governments but I am writing on behalf of the government here in Spain as we would like to rekindle that friendship between Spain and Australia. I would like to invite you to Madrid in order to rekindle the wonderful relationship we once had. Let me know what can be arranged.

100px-Firma_de_Mariano_Rajoy.svg.png

Mariano Rajoy
Prime Minister

Mariano Rajoy
Palace of Moncloa
Av. Puerta de Hierro, s/n, 28071 Madrid, Spain

Last edited:

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Dear Mr. Rajoy,

I would be delighted to visit Madrid. I will be departing shortly.

Sincerely,
Kevin Rudd,
Prime Minister of Australia."

The Prime Minister would depart Canberra on a Boeing 737BBJ of the RAAF and would head towards Madrid with fuel stops in Singapore and Tel Aviv with his wife and his advisors along with a security detail of 10 from the Australian Federal Police.

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Deputy Foreign Minister Ana Botella would arrive at Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport to accompany the Australian Prime Minister to La Moncloa in a motorcade which would be waiting.

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
The Prime Minister would land in Madrid. The RAAF jet would taxi to an abandoned parking spot and once the stairwell was connected the security detail would exit and surround the plane and then the Prime Minister and his wife, Therese would walk out. His advisors would follow behind him. He would be greeted by the Australian Ambassador to Spain and would shake the Deputy Foreign Minister's hand before heading into the motorcade towards La Moncloa.

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Mariano Rajoy greets the Australian Prime Minister outside the Palace of Moncloa and ushers him inside to a suite which had been set up for the Australian delegation. At each end of the room were the flags of each country.

A wide range of tapas would have been freshly prepared prior to the arrival and had been served on the tables with a range of wines, water and soft drinks.

"Mr. Rudd, I would like to welcome you and your entourage to Madrid. How was the flight over?[/color]

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
The Prime Minister's eyes would light up as he saw the array of food. He would begin digging in. The Prime Minister would respond with his mouth being stuffed with food.

"It was very good, the RAAF keeps me well looked after. Just like you have with this banquet you've put on."

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Mariano begins to tuck into some of the delicacies prepared by the wonderful chefs.

"How has things been back in Australia?"

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Yes very well, as useful. Things are prosperous, economy is going well, democracy is thriving. Things you'd expect out of a first world developed nation of ours. The Catalonians been giving you trouble recently?"

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Not those for once, it's actually those in the Basque Country that have been causing and stirring stuff up. The Mayor of Bilbao was murdered just before the previous government left office so I'm having to deal with the fallout from that."

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"That's what we're thinking. Intelligence has been picking a lot of chatter up across the Basque Country so we're assessing our options."

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Hmm interesting. Not really a concern for us. As long as they don't attack Australia.."

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Touch wood.. One of the higher ups has actually been spotted boarding a flight to Madrid but he is closely being monitored. He claims to be working as a lawyer now but we don't know what he's here to do but like we said, intelligence is keeping an eye out."

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Hmmm very good." The Prime Minister would continue stuffing.

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"How has Operation Resolute been going? Picked up anything yet?"

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Hmm. No. Just a routine border protection operation, nothing hugely exciting."

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Ah, we're looking into the Civil Guard starting an operation around the Strait of Gibraltar to make sure that everyone isn't carrying any illegal contraband. I have been asked by the Minister of Tourism to discuss the potential opening of a flight route between Spain and Australia, what do you think?"

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"A direct one? I mean sure if Iberian wants to do that, they can. Just make sure they apply for an International Airline Licence beforehand. I don't know if Qantas would be interested."

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I shall pass on the information to the relevant department." A knock on the door caused Mariano to stand up as an assistant walked in and stood next to the Australian Prime Minister and handed a note to him. "Your Ambassador wanted me to pass this onto you, sir." The assistant left the room and closed the door, leaving the two men on their own once again.

Note: Leave Spain while you still can, it's going to get hot.. We will speak soon. - Pablo Iglesias

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
The Prime Minister would flick the note to face Mariano.

"Do you know about this?"

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89