STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Spain]: Message for Canada

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

100px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png
KINGDOM OF SPAIN
"Plus ultra"

ENCRYPTED

Recipient: Matthew Levin, Ambassador of Canada to the Kingdom of Spain

On behalf of the government of the Kingdom of Spain, I would like to congratulate your government on its success in the 2013 Canadian federal election. Canada and Spain enjoy a close relationship of active cooperation. Both countries are committed to defending democratic values and global security in a framework of international cooperation. The bilateral relations between the two countries are increasingly dynamic, notably in the areas of education and business. Relations under previous governments have been excellent and I wish for these relations to continue as we see Canada as an important friend. I would like to meet with you to initiate dialogue between our two countries and I have cleared my diary out for the next week so any time you are free, please feel free to attend.
_______________________________​

Ángeles Moreno Bau
Under-Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation

Ángeles Moreno Bau
Santa Cruz Palace, Plaza de la Provincia, 28012 Madrid, Spain

@Owen

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Dear Madam Bau,

I would be delighted to attend a meeting with you and I shall be departing shortly.

Sincerely,
Matthew Levin,
Canadian Ambassador to the Kingdom of Spain."

With that the Ambassador would depart in a Chrysler 300C with a security detail of one unarmed RCMP officer along with his personal secretary.

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Ambassador and his detail would be ushered into the Santa Cruz Palace, through security and up to the office of the Under-Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation who would be sat down, offering the ambassador a seat as snacks and drinks were laid out.

"Welcome Mr. Ambassador, how are you finding Madrid so far?"

@Owen

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
He would shake her hand before entering the building. He would take a seat and would start eating the tapas.

"Very wonderful city, Madam Under-Secretary." he would say as he stuffs his face.

"Fuck, this food is good. This is why I chose Spain to be posted to."

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Under-secretary chuckles at the comment made by the Canadian Ambassador.

"How are things for your government? Must be busy in Ottawa this time of the year."

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Well it's a beautiful time of year in Ottawa, Autumn sees all the leaves come out and it's spectacular. Our Government is establishing itself, but nothing out of the ordinary. The Governor-General has already sworn in the whole cabinet and they're getting to work. How is things over here in Espana?"

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"That's good to hear, everything is great. Enjoying the warm weather as per usual. The government is doing hard work as the elections approach. I would like to begin this meeting and propose a free trade agreement between our two countries, we see Canada as a global partner and it a priority of this government to keep our friendships with other nations at an extreme high, what do you say?"

The under-secretary reached into her desk and removed a free trade agreement, sliding it over the desk for the ambassador to take with him.

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Well we would have to negotiate the terms of this agreement before we can sign it. I'm not sure if it's in the Canadian people's best interest to sign a pre-made agreement which you created. We need terms which work for the interest of Canadians and Canadian jobs."

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"What terms are Canada looking for? I can then see if these work for our government."

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
“We don’t want any terms that relate to relaxing labour laws as to protect Canadian jobs. We also want agreements on maintaining Canada’s exports as competitive.”

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear