STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Spain]: Message for European Nations

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

With the current situation regarding the 'Winter is Coming' event, the Spanish Minister of Ecological Transition would make an encrypted call to other European nations in the area to gather information about what was going on an to support the European region in what was going on. Teresa Ribera was sat in her office as she made the call to her counterparts in the region.

@Odinson
@Dragon
@Jamie
@NagandEmerald
@Dutchy

Last edited:

Dragon

32 County Republic of Ireland
Sep 1, 2018
Patrick Duffy, Foreign Minister of The Kingdom of Ireland would pick up the phone as a staff member of his entered his Dublin office carrying a tray of hot, steaming, black tea along with a few biscuits. "Failtè, My name is Patrick Duffy, Ireland's foreign minister, how may I be of assistance to you, Madame?" He said in a brogue typical of his native Cork.

NagandEmerald

His Imperial & Royal Majesty, Friedrich IV
Aug 18, 2018
Gabriela Möller, Federal Minister for Health, Food & Agriculture, & the Environment, would pick up the phone as well, after having her end encrypted and made secret as well. While she was in the middle of her lunch break, she still had a job to do.
"Guten tag Minister. This is Frau Möller. To what do I owe the pleasure of this call?"

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Minister Oscar Lund, who had just finished ordering the Ministry of Environment to share all relevant data to Spanish and Dutch scientific agencies, picked up the phone in his office after being told by his secretary who the call was coming from. The line was encrypted.

"This is Oscar Lund. Good afternoon."

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Good afternoon ministers, I hope everything is going well in your countries. Rather than swap loads of emails, I thought that it was best appropriate that we open a communications channel for our scientific organisations to talk with each other when they need to in order to work together to solve the current on goings."

NagandEmerald

His Imperial & Royal Majesty, Friedrich IV
Aug 18, 2018
"I suppose you mean the extraordinarily cold weather patterns that are affecting the weather on a massive scale?" the German Minister would ask bluntly. She knew what she was in for...preaching about the cold weather, but according to her superiors, this had to be listened to.

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
"I just ordered my Ministry to send over data to the Dutch and Spanish ministries for evaluation. Our scientific outposts on Jan Mayen and Svalbard have recorded water temperatures at -2 degrees Celsius, which is as cold as seawater can get. I haven't received any reports of incredibly unusual weather or air temperatures yet, though. Which is odd."

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

The Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change, Tom Kirby MP, entered the call, representing Britain in the conference call when an available slot of silence was offered. "I apologise for been late." spoke the representative. "Tom Kirky, Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change in the United Kingdom. Waiting for the call to continue to get an idea of what he's missed -- it wasn't hard to guess it was due to the drastic change in temperatures.

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Carla van Pey, Minister of Economic Affairs & Climate, would be tasked with coordinating the effort into understanding why the waters showing such extreme temperatures. She would answer join the conference call, ensuring her side was encrypted. "Good afternoon, I am Carla van Pey, Minister of Economic Affairs & Climate for the Netherlands. First of all I would like to thank the Spanish for organising this call, as well as the Norwegians for sharing their information with the Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research."

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Data taken from Northern Spain would be transferred over to the other nations in the call. "Ministers, I have attached data taken from northern Spain. We have a group of scientists and university students working on our end. Could this be something bigger than the Year Without a Summer. It's extreme to say but it could be a possibility?"

Nov 13, 2018
"Soviet government is willing to cooperate with European states on this important matter as we all share the same planet. Our science department will provide results of its research on ecological situation in Baltic sea to our European partners." - Sergey Lavrentiev, Minister of Foreign Affairs of RSFSR.

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"I would like to suggest Russia is invited to the call, they may be able to assist in the conference regarding the unexpected drop in temperature."

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Netherlands advocates for closer cooperation on this issue to ensure we work together in an effective manner to minimise the damage this storm will cause and ensure we understand the causes. For that the Netherlands would like to offer the International Scientific Centre Groningen as place for our scientists and experts to work together."

"It is of utmost importance that we bond our strengths and ride out the storm to come."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien