STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Spain]: Message for First Choice [ENDED]

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

150px-Logotipo_del_Gobierno_de_Espa%C3%B1a.svg.png

ENCRYPTED

Recipient: Alexander Smith, Chief Executive Officer, First Choice International

On behalf of my government, I am writing to you today to request a loan of $15,000,000,000 to be paid back over 24 months. This will be used to invest in services such as the military as well as public services such as hospitals, parks, shopping centers and more. With the friendship cemented between Spain and First Choice with previous governments, we hope there would be no problem in securing the requested loan. I have also been asked by the Minister of Defence to request First Choice contractors to act as Army Personnel in our country. We require 60,000 personnel and they will be based in many barracks around the country and their will be a low risk of harm. Personnel may be submitted into Spanish training operations but this will be funded by our government and all the relevant documentation regarding these exercises will be emailed to your office. The contract will run for one year and may be extended after the contract has expired.

María Jesús Montero
Minister of the Treasury

Inés Arrimadas
Minister of Defence

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
This Response is PRIVATE and ENCRYPTED / @Zak

Contracting 60,000 highly trained personnel to serve in your Army would cost at minimum, $11,566,000,000.00 over 12 months. This has been calculated using the lowest fees. I presume the Spanish Government cannot afford these Services outright, as you're in the process of applying for a Loan? First Choice might be willing to add this Figure to any Loan Agreement, if we can negotiate a contingency plan in the likely event that the Government collapses? Not to question your integrity, but that the situation has become historically common in Spain. Under the circumstances, I think this is a fair request.

19e2ae9c6aa43786d4ebddc031ed2379.png

Deputy Chief Executive Offer ?

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

150px-Logotipo_del_Gobierno_de_Espa%C3%B1a.svg.png

ENCRYPTED

Recipient: Aimee Durand, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, First Choice International

Thank you for your prompt response. The Minister of Defence has informed me that the deal has fallen through with regards to hiring out contractors to serve the Kingdom of Spain, we do apologise and thank you for calculating these figures. We would still like to go through with the loan agreement of the stated amount above and we would still like to work out a deal which would allow us to purchase products from First Choice in the future.

María Jesús Montero
Minister of the Treasury
@Hollie

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
This Response is PRIVATE and ENCRYPTED / @Zak

Spanish Loan Application of $15,000,000,000.00 over 24 Months has been APPROVED
Your First Repayment of $750,000,000.00 is due 01st July, 2013 (17th February, 2019)
There is a payable 20% APR Representative of $3,000,000,000.00

• We will charge a standard interest fee of 5% against any Payments that aren't transferred on time
  • Payments that aren't transferred on time over three (3) or more occasions is a breach of Agreement
  • First Choice may suspend or withdraw Loan Contracts with any client who has broken the terms and conditions
  • Legal Proceedings may be taken against any client, which could result in the debt being secured against any property they own
  • First Choice will secure access to the Banking Credentials of clients, who may retrieve money from suspended or withdrawn accounts
  • By, confirming and accepting any monetary Bank Transfer sent by First Choice, Clients are agreeing to all the above terms

19e2ae9c6aa43786d4ebddc031ed2379.png

Deputy Chief Executive Offer ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien