STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Spain]: Message for Great Britain

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Government of Spain
Security Classification: ENCRYPTED

Dear Prime Minister Andrew Evans,

It is my pleasure to extend to you an invitation to visit the Kingdom of Spain as a guest of the government. We would be honored to host you here in Madrid for a state visit that we believe would be mutually beneficial and further strengthen the relationship between our two nations. As I have recently took office as Prime Minister and the upcoming election next year in your country, it could be the last chance we meet face to face. During your visit, we plan to arrange a series of meetings with high-ranking officials, as well as cultural events that will allow you to experience the rich history and traditions of the Kingdom of Spain. We believe that this visit will provide an excellent opportunity for us to discuss issues of mutual interest and to explore ways to deepen our cooperation on a range of matters including setting our our government's position on Gibraltar.

We are confident that your visit will be a great success and we look forward to welcoming you to our country.

Kind Regards,
Pedro Sánchez
Prime Minister of Spain
Kingdom of Spain

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND
Security Classification:
SECRET

To: Pedro Sánchez Zak
Cc:
Subject: Re: State Visit

Dear Mr Sathirathai,

Thank you for extending an invitation for the Prime Minister to visit the Kingdom of Spain. We appreciate the opportunity to strengthen the relationship between our two nations through high-level dialogue and cultural exchange. However, due to a busy schedule and prior commitments, Prime Minister Evans will not be able to attend the state visit in Madrid. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Nonetheless, we value the importance of our relationship with Spain and would be happy to arrange a visit from another senior member of the UK Cabinet if this is applicable, specifically the Deputy Prime Minister who is available to attend.

Please let me know if this is still something you would be happy to go ahead with and a date best suited for yourselves.

Thank you once again for your kind invitation.

Kindest Regards,
Lawrence

Lawrence Adams | Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs |

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Government of Spain
Security Classification: ENCRYPTED

Dear Secretary Lawrence Adams,

It is a pleasure to hear from you. I am saddened to hear that the Prime Minister cannot attend planned talks in Madrid. I would however be willing to host Deputy Prime Minister Thomas Stone for talks which will hopefully allow us to strengthen our relations as we believe that this visit will provide an excellent opportunity for us to discuss a wide range of issues as previously stated in my previous correspondence to the Prime Minister. My diary has been cleared by my Chief of Staff to allow for a prompt arrival whenever the Deputy Prime Minister's schedule allows such a visit.

Kind Regards,
Pedro Sánchez
Prime Minister of Spain
Kingdom of Spain

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Following the change in diary for the Spanish Prime Minister and a less formal event than a state visit, the Deputy Prime Minister wasted no time in departing on a charted aircraft for Madrid with a small security detail from the Diplomatic Protection Group. Fortunately, it wasn't a long flight and the Spanish Government were informed of his departure from the UK promptly. This would hopefully give them enough notice to arrive for the visit to take place - worse case scenario, it turns into a visit to Gibraltar and serves a different purpose. Once landed, providing the meeting was to go ahead, he would ensure transport was waiting for him to meet the Spanish Prime Minister.

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The National Police Corps were informed of the impending diplomatic visit from Great Britain and inserted an extra police presence in and around Madrid with armed patrols being conducted. A motorcade had also been prepared to ferry the Deputy Prime Minister and his detail from the airport to La Moncloa (the Prime Ministers residence) where the Prime Minister was stood waiting on the steps of the entrance to his residence with his wife as they awaited the British delegation to leave the motorcade upon its arrival.

Jamie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darren