STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Spain]: Message for Great Britain

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

100px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png

KINGDOM OF SPAIN
"Plus ultra"

ENCRYPTED

Recipient: Jericho Bourne, Prime Minister, Government of the United Kingdom

Our countries have shared a long friendship for many years but has strained under previous governments and I would like to take this time to reach out to my honourable counterpart from the United Kingdom to take this time to open a new path as we lead into the future. Spain relies on tourists from all over Europe, many coming from the United Kingdom and we wish to further increase our ties. I would like to initiate a conference call with yourself to discuss relations which would ultimately lead to us meeting in the future if things can be arranged.

Pedro Sánchez
Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Spain
Pedro Sánchez
Palace of Moncloa, Av. Puerta de Hierro, s/n, 28071 Madrid, Spain
@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
The Secretary of State for Justice, Reece Allan, had been granted authority to open a line of communication with the Spanish Government. Inviting the Spanish Prime Minister to a video call to discuss relations proposed in their email.

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Pedro Sánchez takes the call in his office, the line was encrypted on the Spanish end as the Prime Minister was angry at the fact that fighter jets had been penetrating Spanish airspace from other European countries.

"Secretary Allan, thank you for taking my call. I hope everything is well in the United Kingdom. I am seeking the support of the Royal Navy to enter Spanish territorial waters to help collect remains of the black boxes as well as other vital pieces of equipment in order for our country to investigate the fact that five presumed military aircraft that crashed in our waters."

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Hello, it's a pleasure to speak to you Prime Minister." there was a silence, before making his own line private and encrypted. "I've heard fragments, but no where near the full story. Black boxes, is that of those military jets that had crashed?
Presumably they wasn't your own, has any other country come forth to see if it was theirs? I may be able to arrange for Royal Navy support if it's still needed?"

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"At approximately 04:00am on Wednesday, military air traffic controllers in the Balearic Islands made contact with five aircraft, three crashed into the water just off the coast and two aircraft crashed in a field in a town called Manacor. No bodies have been found and we have searched the surrounding areas to attempt to locate any bodies but we presume they may have ejected when they lost engine power but we cannot be for certain.

We have secured two of the five black boxes and we would like support from the Royal Navy if possible to search the area we think that the black box may be in and also to retrieve any of the air frames if your navy is capable of. We greatly welcome your support and have opened our port in Cartagena to resupply your vessels if they at all need it.

We did deploy a fighter jet response but our jets have returned to their air base and all weaponry has been accounted for so we can confirm that we did not fire any weapon at all. Our theory is that they ran out of fuel but again, we cannot be certain until an investigation is complete. We have investigators working at the scene of the two aircraft on the ground as we speak. I have attached a map provided by the Spanish Military of the last known location of the signals coming from the three black boxes."

download-2.png

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Hm.. interesting. Possibly just an error which had caused it, has any country come forth and confirmed if it was their aircraft involved in the, from what we can tell, accident? If not, then that's interesting but suspicious. If so, have they explained what could've happened? Are you aware if the aircrew has survived? To be honest, it hasn't been televised as much.. is your government or another trying to keep it from the public eye?"

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"No country has stepped forward at this present time. We have recovered two of the black boxes from aircraft which crashed on land and they're currently being transported to a remote facility where they can be investigated. At this present time, we are assuming that no survivors are present since our navy has been searching for the past couple of days in positions and we have found nothing. My government has not made anything secret. A statement was posted on the Spanish Air Force website confirming the incident but has received no comment from any other government."

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Odd. A Military Jet goes down and no one speaks out? Military equipment is hardly cheap. Are you aware of what aircraft it was? it may help to narrow it down, or any symbols on it that could indicate the origin? I'm sure a country for where it's based would be curious and questioning where a million dollar jet has managed to go."

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"That was my thinking too. From what we've gathered so far, the two fighter jets that crashed on land have parts linked with those from an F-16 but we will be in contact with First Choice and the United States as soon as possible to verify the status of these parts and get a definitive answer. No logos or symbols are identifiable. They have either been destroyed by the smoke and flames or they have been painted over but as soon we get the frames and black boxes of all equipment then that's when we can launch a much more detailed investigation. Maybe the Air Accidents Investigation Branch would like to lend a hand? It's quite a mystery that five foreign aircraft just end up at the bottom of the ocean with nobody in sight."

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"I could speak to them, but given its our of their jurisdiction, I'm unsure as to how compliant they would be. Do you have any indication as to when you'd have these black boxes?"

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I have a minister currently on the phone with one of their executives. Like we said before, we have two of the five boxes and they are currently in Madrid but we need the Royal Navy's assistance to get the other three as soon as possible because the black boxes have a beacon which shows off their location and after a certain period, that beacon turns off and the hope of finding them when the beacon is off is next to none."

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"I've got confirmation we have an asset that could be deployed from our response task force that's in the Mediterranean. They would be able to support but they are still a couple of days away, I'm unsure as to whether they would be of use by time they arrive?

On an unrelated note, with Gibraltar under British Oversea Territory, I would like to know your policy regarding that? I think we both know the interest, whether past or present and tension surround the rock. I figure, I'd be blunt and ask about it to ensure we maintain a smooth, and honest relationship between the UK and Spain."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien