STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Spain]: Message for Great Britain

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Though we highly condemn the invasion of Serbia, we do not support neither the Kosovans or the Serbians at this present moment, I don't know if you're aware but currently Catalonia has been trying to gain independence for many years now and if we are seen supporting Kosovo then this could backfire and start a whole different ballgame in Spain and that is something this government doesn't need at the moment, especially going through an election."

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"That is understandable. Of course, domestic affairs ought to be a priority. I suppose we will see how the situation in both Ireland, and Kosovo, develops over the next few days to determine which direction it is all going in. What is your current policy in regards to Brazil? They seem quite vocal and anti-ISAF for some reason... but seem to be interfering in anything they can comprehend .. even if they don't understand much."

@Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Well, that's an interesting topic. Brazil is just Brazil to be honest, ever since they elected their new leader, he seems to be a bit strange don't you think? I much prefer the previous Brazilian President if I must say." He smirks, taking a sip of his water before continuing. "We'll keep monitoring them as they come and go but as for now, Brazil and Spain are currently on a neutral line."

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Agreed.." was all Elise responded with, nodding. "Is there any other specific agenda's you'd like to discuss?"

@Zak

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uythrycs