STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Spain]: Message for Greece

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Government of Spain
Security Classification: ENCRYPTED

Dear Minister Xenophon Gallos,

The Kingdom of Spain has seen your procurement request within the international community and I am pleased to contact you today about the potential of working with your country to outfit the Greek railway system with new passenger trains to modernize and provide the Greek people with excellent services across your country, Spain has one of the most advanced rail systems in Europe and I would like to host you here in Spain so you can experience our railway system in person where we will travel on local commuter services and experience long-distance high speed services.

I look forward to hearing from you in the coming days.

Kind Regards,
Salvador Illa
Minister of Industry and Trade
Kingdom of Spain

Donnager

Donnager

Newcomer
Mar 12, 2023
greek crest.png

Recipient: Salvador Illa, Minister of Industry and Trade, Kingdom of Spain (@Zak)
Subject: Procurement of Passenger Trains from the Kingdom of Spain
Cc:
Security: Private

Dear Minister Illa,

As we have outlined in our award of contract notice, we are in search of quality transportation solutions for our people and we are fully aware of the pristine condition of the railroads in the Kingdom of Spain. We happily accept your offer to visit Spain and witness your railroad system firsthand, and further to discuss the purchase of new passenger trains from your country.

Please advise us when such a meeting would be convenient for your government. From our side, we would also like to add to this meeting with a suggestion of our own. Perhaps while visiting your wonderful country, we could also discuss about the possibility of trade between our countries.

Yours sincerely,
//si.//

Xenophon Gallos
Minister for Shipping and Trade

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Government of Spain
Security Classification: ENCRYPTED

Dear Minister Xenophon Gallos,

We would like to welcome you to Madrid, the capital city of Spain on a day of your choosing, I have cleared my schedule to allow flexibility. The central location will allow us to travel to different parts of the country to demonstrate capabilities on local commuter services and long distance services as set out in my previous correspondence. I would also be delighted to discuss the further addition of trade between our two countries therefore I have instructed the Under Secretary for Economic Diplomacy to meet with us after completion of our talks relating to the procurement of train units.

I look forward to hearing from you and finally meeting you here in Madrid.

Kind Regards,
Salvador Illa
Minister of Industry and Trade
Kingdom of Spain

Donnager

Donnager

Newcomer
Mar 12, 2023
greek crest.png

Recipient: Salvador Illa, Minister of Industry and Trade, Kingdom of Spain (@Zak)
Subject: Procurement of Passenger Trains from the Kingdom of Spain
Cc:
Security: Private

Dear Minister Illa,

In that case the Greek delegation will make its way for Madrid on October 20th. After deliberation, the delegation will consist of the new ambassador to the Kingdom of Spain, Mr. Boyaros, his retinue, and myself. My assistant will, of course, forward you the details of our delegation's itinerary.

The people of Greece are looking forward to conducting this business with the Spanish people, and to count them among friends and trading partners.

Yours sincerely,
//si.//

Xenophon Gallos
Minister for Shipping and Trade

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport

With the confirmation of a Greek delegation being sent to Spain, the Spanish Government would coordinate with the Civil Guard and National Police to prepare security arrangements to ferry the delegation between the airport and Madrid Atocha railway station where they would be taking a train service to the north of the country. A team of security agents from both law enforcement agencies would be sent to the airport and to the main railway station where security patrols would be increased to make sure any risk was minimal to the Greek delegation. Security agents from both law enforcement agencies would be pristinely dressed in their uniforms and each agent carried a was wearing a bulletproof vest and equipped with a Heckler & Koch USP sidearm. They coordinated their efforts with other agencies across the country through encrypted channels to ensure efficiency.

Donnager

Donnager

Newcomer
Mar 12, 2023
1611519-2164632.jpg

The Olympic Airlines fight 307 gradually circled over Madrid, the white frame of the aircraft barely visible over the clouds as it made its descend towards Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport. Aboard it, among civilians who took the time to travel to the Spanish capital, where the Minister for Shipping and Trade and the newly appointed ambassador to the country.

The minister himself clapped when the aircraft touched down, perhaps a little too excitedly if one were to gauge the reaction of the ambassador. Regardless of the embarrassment, Mr. Boyaros took charge of the disembarkation, appointing his entourage to carry off suitcases and open the way for the two men to exit the aircraft. At the bottom of the makeshift staircase, waiting for them, was the Spanish delegation and a score of Spanish citizens who looked on curiously.

The team of security agents took the two Greeks and instructed them, amidst photographs from the press, to follow them down to Madrid Atocha railway station, where they were expected to board one of the newest trains in Spain. Looking at each other, the two men lowly whistled with amazement at the sophistication of the railcar.

The Spanish had so far made their guests' safety their top concern and it showed. So when Xenophon Gallos was finally seated opposite Salvador Illa, the Spanish minister for Industry and Trade, he could only smile a genuine smile. "Mr. Illa," Gallos said in heavily accented English, "It's a pleasure to finally meet you in person. I would like to thank you -- from all of us -- for this opportunity to witness your railcars in action. They are... Well, they are exquisite!"

Zak

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear