STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Spain]: Message for People's Republic of China

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

REPUBLIC OF SPAIN
"Plus ultra"

ENCRYPTED

Recipient: Wang Yi, Minister of Foreign Affairs, People's Republic of China

I'd like to extend our hand of friendship to your country and I would like to visit the wonderful country of China on behalf of the new Republic of Spain to meet with you to discuss a variety of topics which would bring our two nations closer and would better both of our nations in the long term.

José Luis Rodríguez Zapatero
Santa Cruz Palace
Plaza de la Provincia, 28012 Madrid, Spain

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

People's Republic of China

Subject: Spain-China Relations

To His Excellency
José Luis Rodríguez Zapatero
Minister of Foreign Affairs

You can visit me today or tomorrow, as I am free to receive you, I hope we can bring China and Spain closer together as friends. I also congratulate you on becoming a full republic and establishing a great future for your peers and your nation.

Yours faithfully
Xi Jinping
President of the People's Republic of China

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Minister Zapatero leaves Madrid on a chartered Iberia Airbus A350 bound for China, it was fully fueled for the journey. Throughout the flight, the Minister caught up on some paperwork and rested for his long journey.

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The aircraft touched down at Beijing Capital International Airport and taxied off the runway at a safe speed, taxing to an assigned gate. The Minister of Foreign Affairs exits the plane flanked by the rest of his staff and makes his way through customs and grabs his luggage from the belt. Seeing no motorcade for him, the Spanish delegation hire two vehicles and show appropriate identification and pay the relevant fees and drive to the Zhongnanhai.

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
There would be a motorcade for the Spanish, outside waiting for the man. Upon seeing him he would e directed towards the main vehicle, all security would speak Spanish to him. After a short drive, they would arrive at Zhongnanhai where Xi Jinping would be waiting for him. After the he had left the vehicle Mr.Jinping would extend his hand to greet the man.

"It is good to have you in China friend, how was your flight?"

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Minister of Foreign Affairs steps out of the motorcade and waves to the press and approaches the Chinese President as they both pose for the cameras before turning to each other. He greets the President and smiles.

"The flight was very long but I managed to catch up on some paperwork, had some food and managed to catch some sleep before we landed here in China. It is an honour to be here in your country. The last time I was in China was over ten years ago and it's changed a lot from back then."

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Thank you very much for your kind words, we are also elated you are here in China. Please! Follow me here into this podium, where we will hear our national anthems!"

Both would go into the podium where both nations anthems would play, after that the Spanish would be brought to meet with high level officials shaking their hands, after wards both men would be directed to the private office of Xi Jinping, where they would have their meeting in a private and secure area.

"Please, have a seat, do you want anything to eat or drink?"

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Minister smiled as both national anthems played. It was a nice touch and knew that a good relationship with China would be good for when he returned back to Madrid. He followed the Chinese President into his private office and took his jacket off and sat down near the leader.

"Can I just get a water please. I had some food before I landed so I'm good for now."

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Of course!" He would send word for two glasses of water and a jug of water for both men which would be brought almost immediately.

"So what is the order of business? I believe we could start with trade?"

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"It would be good to start with trade. Both of our countries could benefit a lot from products manufactured in our countries. Would China be willing to sign a free trade agreement with the Kingdom of Spain?"

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"A free trade agreement at this time is unessesary as we have yet to start to export our products mutually. However we could create a Trade Agreement following up with a Free Trade one, if you so desire? These are our resources able to be exported;
1. Plastics
2. Clothing
3. Furniture
4. Textiles
5. Electrical machinery

Would it be possible to get a list of yours?"

National Exports Registery

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We export lots of items but our main items are as followed.

1. Machinery
2. Foodstuffs
3. Chemical products
4. Mineral products
5. Cars

Is this something that you would be interested in?"

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Man would drink a bit of his water, while looking around the office, waiting for the Spanish to answer

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Man would look around the office, waiting for the Spanish to answer. "I see that you must be searching for something in special but believe me, if you could get us a small list we shall choose. " He would smile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien