STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Spain]: Message for Portugal

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

100px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png

KINGDOM OF SPAIN
"Plus ultra"

ENCRYPTED

Recipient: Paulo Carlos Estevão, Prime Minister of the Parliamentary Monarchy of Portugal

On behalf of the government of the Kingdom of Spain, I would like to congratulate you on winning the national election in Portugal. I am writing this email to you to establish relations between our two nations as I feel that the relationship between our two countries should be of the highest order for the best of the Iberian Peninsula. If possible I would like to to invite you to Madrid so that we can speak on a range of topics from economic cooperation to our diplomatic relations.

Pedro Sánchez
Prime Minister of Spain
Pedro Sánchez
Palace of Moncloa, Av. Puerta de Hierro, s/n, 28071 Madrid, Spain
@Strix

Strix

Vitória! Vitória!
May 7, 2019

Gabinete do Primeiro Ministro

Dom Paulo Carlos Estevão

Monarquia Parlamentar de Portugal

ENCRYPTED

Recipient: Pedro Sánchez, Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Spain

Hello Don Pedro Sánchez, I am pleased to inform you that Portugal is willing to cooperate with Spain, for the best of the peninsula. On the behalf of Portugal, I am delighted to accept your invitation to Madrid. I would request an itinerary to be drafted by you, and then reviewed by my associates to formalize the event. The topic of Portuguese and Spanish diplomatic relations have been discussed by the Royal Assembly, and I would like to inform you that we wish to see a military demonstration of the Spanish army, before coming into any kind of military agreement. I wish good luck to you and your country.

Signed,
Paulo Carlos Estevão

@Zak

Last edited:

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

100px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png

KINGDOM OF SPAIN
"Plus ultra"

ENCRYPTED

Recipient: Paulo Carlos Estevão, Prime Minister of the Parliamentary Monarchy of Portugal

I thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, our Army is currently undergoing serious modernisation and structuring efforts so I will be unable to meet this demand on this visit but if another visit is conducted then I am sure that I will be able to meet this demand. I can however offer a demonstration by our Civil Guard which is comparable that of the Portuguese National Republican Guard, if that is acceptable then I have scheduled this into the itinerary.

09:00am
Arrival of Paulo Carlos Estevão, Prime Minister of the Parliamentary Monarchy of Portugal at Getafe Air Force Base

09:30am
Paulo Carlos Estevão, Prime Minister of the Parliamentary Monarchy of Portugal and Pedro Sánchez, Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Spain will meet to conduct talks on a wide range of topics from security, trade and bilateral relations.

12:30pm
Paulo Carlos Estevão, Prime Minister of the Parliamentary Monarchy of Portugal and Pedro Sánchez, Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Spain will have lunch at 'Ástor gastro-place' which has been described as the best restaurant in Madrid.

14:30pm
Paulo Carlos Estevão, Prime Minister of the Parliamentary Monarchy of Portugal will address the Spanish Congress of Deputies.

15:30pm
Paulo Carlos Estevão, Prime Minister of the Parliamentary Monarchy of Portugal and Pedro Sánchez, Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Spain will oversee a demonstration by the Spanish Civil Guard.

16:45pm
Paulo Carlos Estevão, Prime Minister of the Parliamentary Monarchy of Portugal will return home to Portugal from Getafe Air Force Base.
If you have any other suggestions or want to ammend the above itinery then feel free to let me know and we can cater to your demands.

Pedro Sánchez
Prime Minister of Spain

Pedro Sánchez
Palace of Moncloa, Av. Puerta de Hierro, s/n, 28071 Madrid, Spain

@Strix

Strix

Vitória! Vitória!
May 7, 2019

Gabinete do Primeiro Ministro

Dom Paulo Carlos Estevão

Monarquia Parlamentar de Portugal

ENCRYPTED

Recipient: Pedro Sánchez, Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Spain

I have discussed with several prominent members of the Royal Assembly, and with careful consideration to our current circumstances, we would humbly accept your offer on a demonstration by the Spanish Civil Guard. My fellow associates have reviewed the itinerary and I am pleased to inform you that all is good and well. I would take the time and thank you for reaching out to us. Expect me, and a small delegation to arrive in Madrid according to plan. I bid good luck to both of our Nations, and that this talk may benefit both of our countries, and lay groundwork to a secure and peaceful Iberian Peninsula.

Signed,
Paulo Carlos Estevão

@Zak

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear