STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Spain]: Message for the Netherlands

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

100px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png

KINGDOM OF SPAIN
"Plus ultra"

ENCRYPTED

Recipient: Arnie Donaldson, Secretary of State for European Affairs

I would like to host you here in Madrid to begin relations between our two nations. We want to work with the government of your country on the signature of commercial and political agreements, as well as discussion of cultural and educational programs together. I believe that we should maintain a strong and prosperous relationship for the benefit of both of our countries. I would be happy to host you here in Madrid whenever an opportunity arises.

Fernando Martín Valenzuela Marzo
Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs
Santa Cruz Palace, Plaza de la Provincia, 28012 Madrid, Spain
@Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Private & Encrypted

To: Fernando Martín Valenzuela Marzo, Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs for the Kingdom of Spain
Cc:
Subject: Diplomatic Relations

Dear Minister,

I would like to thank you for taking the effort in reaching out to my nations. I would be pleased to visit your nation in order to begin negotiations in regards to multiple areas of possible cooperation. We also see it as an increased priority to establish positive diplomatic relations between our nations now that your government has decided to apply for membership to ISAF.

I am available at your earliest convenience, please simply inform me of the details in regards to location and time.

Yours Sincerely,
Arnie Donaldson
Secretary of State for European Affairs
Kingdom of the Netherlands

--------------------------------------------
✆ +31 (0)70 34 84 848
✉ buza@rijksoverheid.nl
■ Rijnstraat 8, 2515 XP The Hague

@Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

100px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png

KINGDOM OF SPAIN
"Plus ultra"

ENCRYPTED

Recipient: Arnie Donaldson, Secretary of State for European Affairs

The meeting will take place at the Santa Cruz Palace in Madrid, your pilots are to land at Getafe Air Base which is a fifteen minute drive into Madrid city center and air traffic controllers will direct your pilots around civilian air traffic. You are free to bring any security that you may like but weapons must be surrendered to personnel on the ground who will verify the weaponry in accordance with Spanish law. My diary is free for the next week so we can meet whenever the best time is yourself.

Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs
Santa Cruz Palace, Plaza de la Provincia, 28012 Madrid, Spain
@Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Secretary of State for European Affairs Arnie Donaldson would send back a message informing the Spanish government of his imminent departure. He'd depart from Eindhoven Air Base in a government Airbus Airbus ACJ319Neo. The pilots would safely navigate through allied and neutral air space to Getafe Air Base where they would follow the directions from Spanish Air Traffic Control.

An unarmed security detail from the Diplomatic Security Service would disembark first to secure the area before allowing the Secretary of State to disembark and greet a Spanish representative.

@Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Military air traffic controllers would guide the Dutch aircraft safely down to the runway and then towards a parking stand. A junior staffer from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation was sent to greet the Dutch diplomat to bring them to the Santa Cruz Palace where the Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs was waiting, all this was done in a motorcade provided by the Civil Guard and National Police Corps.

@Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Secretary of State would politely greet the junior staffer before taking his place in the Spanish convoy. Arriving at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation Arnie Donaldson would step forward to greet the Spanish Secretary of State, "Secretary of State Arnie Donaldson, pleasure to meet you."

@Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Secretary would be stood outside the Santa Cruz Palace, security was already at a high due to the British Home Secretary visiting the Spanish Minister of Foreign Affairs, he would greet his Dutch counterpart.

"Mr. Secretary, welcome to Madrid. If you'd like to follow me to my office. Can I get you a drink or something to eat?"

The Spanish diplomat heads towards his office and guides the Dutch delegate in and gestures for him to take a seat.

@Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
As he followed the Spaniard towards his office, Donaldson replied, "thank you for inviting me here today. I would appreciate a glass of water if that is available."

Entering the office he would take his place across from the Secretary and waited for him to introduce his agenda.

@Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Secretary signalled to a junior staffer to bring two waters in, shortly after, the aide scurried into the room and set down the two glasses of water on the desk, one for each diplomat before shutting the door on her way out.

"I would like to propose a free trade agreement between our two nations, Spain and The Netherlands have shared a long friendship which has kind of fell dormant under previous governments but it is the priority of our government to revive the relationship between our two countries as we see your country as a close friend."

The Secretary slides a free trade agreement onto the table in front of the Dutch diplomat for her to read and/or take back to her country.

@Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We see Spain as a essential friend to European stability and seek to work to increase cooperation between our nations. The Netherlands is currently holding off on signing Free Trade Agreements as we work with the European Treaty Organisation to creating a common trade policy between it's member states. However, we will keep your offer in mind and work towards a quick implementation once the rules and regulations have been agreed upon."

@Zak

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien