STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Spain]: Message for the United States of America

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Government of Spain
Security Classification: ENCRYPTED

Dear Ambassador Esteban De Leon,

The United States of America and the Kingdom of Spain hold a wonderful friendship which has become a priority of the Prime Minister and as the new Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation, it is my objective to prioritise the relationship between our two countries therefore I would like to invite you to the Plaza del Marqués de Salamanca (the headquarters of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation) to present an idea to yourself which you can then pitch back to your government if they require such notice. My schedule has been cleared to allow for your prompt arrival should you wish to attend these talks.

Regards,
Albert Rivera
Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation
Kingdom of Spain

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Private

Ambassador De Leon would be handed the request for a meeting from Minister Rivera. He would begin reviewing various items relevant to American-Spanish relations, including recent transactions and agreements between the two countries. He would draft a response and inform Foreign Minister Rivera that he would be travelling to the Foreign Ministry's headquarters promptly so that they can meet. The Ambassador took his small motorcade from the American Embassy to the Spanish Foreign Ministry; three Diplomatic Security Service agents travelled with him, as well as a couple of members of his staff. The Ambassador would arrive and present himself to meet with the Foreign Minister.

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Upon the arrival of Ambassador Esteban De Leon to the Plaza del Marqués de Salamanca (the headquarters of the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs) an aide would meet with the Ambassador and his team of staff members and security detail. She would guide the Ambassador through a multitude of corridors and elevators to the fourth floor of the building and promptly through another set of corridors to the office of the Minister of Foreign Affairs who would be stood waiting for the Ambassador, he was pristinely dressed in a smart three-piece suit as it was his first meeting with a representative with a foreign country and arguably his most important. He introduced himself to the Ambassador and his diplomatic team who had came into the office which was then sealed by security agents which allowed the meeting to be undertaken in top secret conditions.

"Ambassador De Leon, thank you for joining me here today. I am Albert Rivera and I am the newly appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs. My background is in law but I have various dealings in the United States as I attended the George Washington University in your capital city where I undertook a degree in Political Marketing. I was also posted to the Spanish Embassy to undertake a masters degree dissertation. I am proud to be sat here today as the new Minister of Foreign Affairs and I am proud to say that my first dealing with a foreign nation is a country close to my heart and a very strong friend to the Kingdom of Spain. How is things going at the Embassy?"

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Ambassador De Leon was wearing a light grey suit, light shirt, and dark blue tie. He was tall and slim, and had combed light brown hair and azure eyes. On his left wrist was a $175, gold-plated Seiko watch. He was also wearing a wedding ring on one hand, and a college ring on the other. He was 42 years old and in very good health - he still looked like he was in his mid to late thirties.

"Minister Rivera, it's a pleasure to meet you. Congratulations on your new appointment to the Foreign Ministry, I am sure that you will make Spain proud," De Leon responded in Spanish with a small, genuine smile.

"Things are going quite well at the embassy. My family really likes Madrid, and I do as well. How are you fitting in to the Foreign Ministry?" De Leon said. He briefly put his left hand in his left pocket, but quickly withdrew it and placed it on his side. Something he had been taught in the CIA was that three of the biggest giveaways for Americans are that they: chew a lot of gum, lean on walls or door frames when they're forced to stand for too long, and that they are prone to putting their hands in their pockets - especially men when they are in semi-formal dress clothes. De Leon didn't have to hide his nationality anymore, but old habits were hard to kill.

Zak

Last edited:

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Minister of Foreign Affairs pulled out a seat for the Ambassador to take a seat, gesturing for him to sit down before heading to the opposite side of his desk and taking a seat down in the plush office chair. He grabbed two glasses that had been set up before the meeting and poured two glasses of ice-cold water and slid one over for the Ambassador.

"I am glad your family love Madrid, it is indeed a wonderful city with lots of things to do. The government has a plan to invest significantly in the infrastructure including in transport links so that Madrid becomes one of the major capital cities in Europe which will also allow us to showcase our culture and country as a whole. The reason why I have invited you here today is to discuss the United States and Spain relationship. Our two countries have long been friends and allies for decades and most notably has seen our two countries cooperate in the field of military production and has also allowed us to agree to allow you to use our military bases for your replenishment purposes. I would like to make a proposal, something that has been on the horizon of the Prime Minister."

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
"I would be happy to hear your proposal," the Ambassador said as he sat back and folded his hands in his lap. The United States and Spain did, indeed, have a long track record of communication and relationships with each other that could lead to some fruitful agreements. Not to mention, the Spanish government has been very willing to work with the United States as of recent and has proven to be a receptive friend and partner in the European region. The Ambassador was very interested to hear what the Spanish government had to propose.

Zak

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa