STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Spain]: Message to Holy See

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Government of Spain
Security Classification: ENCRYPTED

Dear Secretary Leo Cardinal Burke,

The Kingdom of Spain and the Holy See are bound to a commitment for a better future across the world and hold the values of peace and dignity to the world. The Kingdom of Spain would like to host Pope Hadrian VII for talks here in Madrid as it will be a milestone trip. I look forward to hearing from your office in the coming days ahead.

Regards,
Adriana Lastra
Acting Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation
Kingdom of Spain

Ender

Ender

The Holy See
GA Member
Jan 12, 2023
(Secret)

Unto: Adriana Lastra, Acting Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation for the Kingdom of Spain (Zak)
From: Raymond Cardinal Burke, Secretary of State for His Holiness

Greetings and Blessings,

We thank you for your interest in having His Holiness Hadrian VII visit Spain. As of this moment in time His Holiness is quite busy and unable to commit to an Apostolic Visit before the new year. He has also intimated to me that he would like his first Apostolic Visit to be to his home country, which I am sure you can understand. But if you’d like to commence the process of planing for an Apostolic Visit to Spain, my office is more then happy to start that process, perhaps for the summer when Rome is insufferable would be best. First off I would like to know what exactly these “Talks” would entail and to what extent you’d like this visit to take

Yours in our shared and eternal faith,

<Signed>
Raymond Cardinal Burke
Secretary of State to His Holiness

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear