STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Spain] Message to Romania / Moldova

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

1024px-Coat_of_Arms_of_Spain_%281931-1939%29-Flag_Variant.svg.png

Republic of Spain

This message is private & encrypted
To the Leadership of Romania & Moldova

With the power invested in me by the Global Assembly, as the Force Commander of GAPFOR-Romania, I would like to formally introduce myself, I was tasked with leading the peacekeeping efforts in Romania, mainly the temporary DMZ between Moldova and Romania, however this will also extend towards the overseeing the elections.

We wish full transparency with both government, as such I will be the main liaison between your nation and the GA forces. I will inform you here of all the doings of the GAPFOR, as well as include you in our briefings. GAPFOR however is not permitted to have Romanian Forces in the DMZ. In the coming days, military presence will be established in your Nation, as such we require full authority and military access to reach the locations of the DMZ. I do doubt know that Romania will abide by the Treaty of Madrid and the GA-Resolution.

Kind Regards,
Lieutenant General José Rodrigo, the Current Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the Republic of Spain
Kelly the Mad

Last edited:

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020

flag_wallachia_and_moldavia_1859_62_by_pathtoenlighten_dabsipl-fullview.jpg

510px-Flag_of_Romania.svg.png

flag_wallachia_and_moldavia_1859_62_by_pathtoenlighten_dabsipl-fullview.jpg

THE FOLLOWING IS SECURE

To: Lieutenant General José Rodrigo (Bruno)

Subject: GA Peacekeeping Forces

CC:

Preparations have been made to allow your peacekeeping forces to travel through Romania to the DMZ. All Romanian equipment and personnel have been evacuated. Your soldiers are allowed to freely travel throughout Romania for leisure and leave, as long as all weapons are left inside the DMZ. We would like to ask whether or not law enforcement will be carried out in the area by the peacekeeping forces or local law enforcement? Violent crimes are on the rise and we have been considering arming officers with military-grade weapons and would like to know how this would interact with the treaty.

Best Regards,
Amelia Grasu, Head of Foreign Affairs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa