STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Spain] Message to South Korea

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
The President of Spain would phone the President of South Korea on a urgent line, the line would be encrypted and private, to the highest level possible, he would be nervous about the situation in Russia, especially with his friend, the secretary of state, measures were being taken to ensure his safety, however time was of the essences. He would patiently wait, he wanted to speak with the South Korea President, knowing that their citizens were also affected. After this he would contact Britain and then.. Russia.

"Hello Mrs. President, I'm calling regarding the situation in Russia, I know that the Secretary was speaking to you when it all happen?"

Jay

The Korean President would be in Rome at the time of the call, the emergency situation had led him to politely ask for the opportunity to visit the Korean Embassy in Rome to use a secure line to respond to the Spanish President. Security would be higher around the President and the Embassy over fears of North Korea exploiting the chaos and assassinating Korean government officials. The President answered the call in the secure communications room.

"Hello Mr. President, I was just informed of the situation...I don't have the words to describe it. I hope your secretary is safe, Minister Baek was telling me about the situation, please rest assured, our government is fully behind Spain and all our allies for their diplomats currently under siege. I've just ordered all diplomatic staff to begin an evacuation, at the moment the Embassy was already cleared in Moscow and they have returned to Seoul. However, the other diplomatic missions are currently in the process of evacuating. I hope we can help Spain in any way or form."

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Thank you for your support, the life of Mr. Cabeza is in danger, and we are look at every possible scenario to rescue him. I would advice from removing other diplomatic missions of South Korea from Russia, as they could prove the last line of resort for many South Koreans there seeking assistance, so removing the embassy and maintaining the consulates would be more fruitful, other wise your civilians could be stranded in Russia. However I have given the order that all citizens from foreign nations can use Spanish institutions in Russia for help if they need.

Regarding the situation in the Hotel, Spain is ready to deploy a small elite force for a rescue mission to remove our secretary from further harm, there are plans being made in rapid succession, and I think we have found the best scenario. Which is why I'm calling you Mr. President, do you have someone in the hotel which also needs extraction? Our Force can try and also remove any one from the space if you so require. Further more, we will also be contacting Ukraine regarding a possible removal of foreign nationals from every nation if they find themselves stranded."

Jay

• Love
Reactions: Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
The Korean President would only had twenty minutes before the signing ceremony in Rome and therefore would speed up his conversation with the Spanish President respectfully. Still on the phone call as he returned to the Presidential Palace in Rome and stayed in his private room that was swept for listening devices and bugs, the President continued the conversation.

"Mr. President, thank you for your concerns. All Korean nationals were evacuated from Moscow and other cities over the course of the past 72 hours. Unfortunately, there still remains ~132,000 ethnic Koreans who were moved by the Soviet Union and are now Russian citizens. We have no jurisdiction over them, however, a good number were given Korean overseas documents and have come to Korea. Regardless, our diplomatic missions have been informed to leave and all Korean nationals were removed. At this stage...there was a knock on the door informing him it was almost time in 10 minutes for the ceremony..."we appreciate Spain's willingness to assist all Korean nationals and if anyone presenting a Korean passport requires assistance, we hope Spain will provide it for them...No, we didn't have anyone at the hotel. Thankfully...I apologize Mr. President, but I have to attend the signing ceremony. If you are still available, I will take the call after. Please, Ambassador Bahk Sahnghoon can meet you in person to discuss this situation in more detail.

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The President would ponder on the words of his friend.

"If there are more nationals unaccounted for by the Korean Embassy, Spain will arrange to expatriate those South Koreans from Moscow, rest assured we will not leave a single soul in need of help stranded in Russia, this will include other nations citizens if need be. Thank you for your support Mr. President, my Department of State will keep you informed if we expatriate any South Korean in need of rescue from Moscow. Have a good day." After the final goodbyes were exchanged he would end the phone call, and run towards the briefing room again.

Jay

• Love
Reactions: Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

1608059119381.png

1280px-Emblem_of_South_Korea.png

2560px-Flag_of_South_Korea.png

To: Spanish Government < Bruno >
CC: KimMinseo@mond.kr.gov, BahkSahnghoon@mofa.kr.gov

Subject: ROK Army IFV Tender: M2A2 Bradley

Security: Private and encrypted Protected by the NIS and MoFA DPB
Dear Spanish Government

I hope this email finds you well. The Republic of Korea is interested in purchasing 10 CASA/IPTN CN-235 and 10 CASA/IPTN CN-235-MPA aircrafts for the ROK Air Force and Coast Guard. We are interested to purchase in total 20 aircrafts, as well as the rights for proving maintenance to them be given to DAPA and the rights to sub-contract to ROK companies as well.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Signed,
Kim Jaebeom
Director of Defense Acquisition Program Administration

Republic of Korea
Ministry of National Defense
All information is protected from release by the Diplomatic Communications Security Act 1997
Authorized viewing is limited to those directly emailed, cc'd, and bcc'd​

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The Spanish Secretary of Defence would contact his Korean Counterpart in a secure and encrypted phone line, he would be very intrigued regarding the possible defence sale, which could help Spanish Finances and creat jobs. He would wait to be picked up, he would play with his pet cat, Tiddles, a Main Coon while waiting, petting him.

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
Minister Park would be in his office, holding some files on a recent incident at the Joint Security Area, and updates on it ahead of his briefing to the National Assembly. He was getting visibly tired as the reviews were getting critical of defense policy. The recent visits would hopefully keep the bureaucrats at bay as the Armed Forces tried to rebuild what was previously there. His secretary would let him know the Spanish Secretary of Defense was on the line, a good break from the work. Taking the call, he would sit down at his desk. "Hello Mr. Secretary Bruno, it is a pleasure to be speaking to you."

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Hello Minister Park! Its great to hear from you, how are things in Korea? I got news that you were looking to purchase some military equipment from us is this correct?" He would gently lean backwards on his office chair, still petting his cat, the cat would purr silently, however part of it could be heard by Mr. Park from the phone.

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"Things are good here Mr. Secretary Bruno." The Minister, although a dog-man could all but smile as he heard the purring of the cat. "I hope things are good in Madrid. Me and some friends watched some of the latest football games, hopefully Real will pick it up later...turning back to business, Yes, we wanted to purchase some aircrafts, and we were hoping to purchase two sets of the CASA/IPN, one set for our Air Force and another for our Coast Guard. I hope we can work something out, I know this will be a big boost to our bilateral relations."

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I'm more of a Barcelona man myself!" He would chuckle. "We can certainly sells you these planes.. It would greatly boost our bilateral relations..10 CASA/IPTN CN-235-MPA would cost around $455 560 000 and the other 10 CASA/IPTN CN-235 would be around $400 000 000, for a total of $855 560 000. Is this something we can agree on?"

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"Hopefully we can watch the finals together then." laughing with his Spanish counterpart. "I find that pricing acceptable, we can have the funds transferred as soon as possible, I would like to inquire if we could let Korean Aerospace Industries (KAI) do the maintenance and have a maintenance and upgrading licenses to the twenty aircrafts."

Bruno

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I apologize, but upgrading will have to be done by us they are still important pieces of equipment, however maintenance will be possible, however it is included in the price for free, you wont pay anything else for this. If you transfer the funds today, we can start instructing our partners to begin production."

"Another thing I would like to bring to the table is the possibility of a formal alliance between both our nations...and perhaps more. We have this idea, that we have even spoken to the US and they have also agreed that it would be great idea to make. This would involve in our nations becoming part of a global alliance by forming it, which would include mutual defence clauses. Would this be something that Korea would be interested? Given that we already such great relations, and were cooperating with eachother on the matter of Romania."

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"I understand this. We find this acceptable, maintenance will be granted to KAI, while upgrades must be done with Spanish corporations. I appreciate your government giving us the maintenance license. I have...checking the confirmation from the Finance Minister...have gotten a confirmation of the transfer. Please check if you have gotten it. If any issues occurred, let us know so we can fix it on our end.

I can not speak officially on this, as such an idea would require the state council & national security council to give approval to formally discuss. However, I can discuss this...unofficially until then. Depending on the other countries...we would very much consider it. As you know, Spain is a close partner to Korea, and President Kim personally expects a lot from me and Foreign Minister Baek to strengthen our relations. As you said, Romania is one example of our mutual vision and shared values coming together, and we have been trying to get a closer relationship to the Americans...how successful, we will find out. Do...you happen to have a list of possible members? Speaking privately of course."

Bruno

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa