STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Spain]: Message to United States

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Government of Spain
Security Classification: ENCRYPTED

Dear President Al Gore,

The Kingdom of Spain and the United States of America have long been friends and recently your government has provided purchasing rights to various pieces of equipment to the Spanish Armed Forces, we would therefore like to return the favour to your government. We would like to offer the use of Naval Station Rota on a support basis when the United States Navy is deployed in the region then it will be allowed to station at the base for replenishment purposes. Naval Station Rota is home to an airfield and a seaport with Naval Station Rota also being strategically located near the Strait of Gibraltar and at the halfway point between the United States and Southwest Asia. Because of this ideal location, the base will be able to provide invaluable support to both United States Navy units in the Mediterranean and to United States Air Force units in the region.

Kind Regards,
Pedro Sánchez
Prime Minister of Spain
Kingdom of Spain

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
7JzI6cv.png
1024px-Seal_of_the_President_of_the_United_States.svg.png
8dO4kRe.png

THE WHITE HOUSE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

TO: Pedro Sánchez, Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Spain ( Zak )

Prime Minister Sánchez,

It is a pleasure to hear from you. I had the utmost confidence that the Kingdom of Spain would make good use of the equipment that we are selling to, and building for, your nation's armed forces.

Your offer for the use of Naval Station Rota by the United States Navy has come as a surprise, but it is most certainly welcome. This facility will most certainly come in handy for future operations. It is a goal of my administration to eventually have a carrier strike group based in Europe, and also to have at least one carrier deployed in the Pacific, and one deployed in the Atlantic at all times. The use of Naval Station Rota for replenishment and refueling purposes will be immensely helpful. I greatly look forward to working with your government moving forward. I will have Secretary of State Jackson Fitzgerald forward a short agreement that we can both sign to make this official.

Also, I would like to request that Esteban De Leon be allowed to continue to be the United States Ambassador to the Kingdom of Spain and the head of America's diplomatic mission in Madrid.​

Respectfully,

Al Gore
President of the United States

Last edited:

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Government of Spain
Security Classification: ENCRYPTED

Dear President Al Gore,

Firstly, I would like to accept your recommendation for Esteban De Leon to remain as the United States Ambassador to Spain, he is an excellent and well established diplomat who is projecting your governments aims and objectives across the region. I look forward to meeting with him in any upcoming meetings that may require us to meet in-person. The use of Naval Station Rota is only for support and replenishment purposes but not a permanent station for United States Navy vessels and I look forward to meeting and conferring with Secretary Jackson Fitzgerald across many meetings our two governments may hold in the future.

Kind Regards,
Pedro Sánchez
Prime Minister of Spain
Kingdom of Spain

Odinson

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa