STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Sparrow] Message to Germany

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
This Response is PRIVATE and ENCRYPTED

We've recently bought shares to Russian firm, United Aircraft Corporation. One of many up for auction that Germany tried obtaining. We're contacting you to inquire on the company assets you're interested to employ and what your intentions were, had you been successful in your endeavor. Sparrow is willing to grant concessions in the hope of strengthening our relationship. This comes after Germany was chosen to open our second aircraft plantation, which talks are due imminently. It seemed obvious to start these negotiations together to enable Germany to achieve what they set out to do while granting us the space to evolve. If memory serves me well, you offered Hamburg Finkenwerder Airport and associated buildings; a former Airbus site which is ideal for manufacturing. Main production lines operate in Great Britain, but they are under a great deal of pressure. Opening a new facility will reduce workload and help production run more efficiently.

I would appreciate the opportunity to schedule a call with you at your convenience. I can be reached by telephone at any time on +44 163 296 0801. Alternatively, you can respond to this email.

Sparrow Board of Director ?
Vaka

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020

1000px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png

1280px-Ausw%C3%A4rtiges_Amt_Logo.svg.png

1097px-Bundesadler_Bundesorgane.svg.png

To: Stephen Nichols, Sparrow Board of Directors Hollie

Cc: None.

Subject: Sparrow-German Relations

Security Level: Private and Encrypted
Good Morning Stephen Nichols,

My name is Volker Rühe and I am the Minister of Defense for the Federal Republic of Germany. I am delighted to hear from your office and hope you are well. Your email was forwarded to my office as we handled the offers on the Russian firm, United Aircraft Corporation. Since Sparrow Industries is a respected international brand and soon to open your open your second aircraft plantation here in Germany, I have no problems with sharing the reasons why we tried to purchase a stake in United Aircraft Corporation with an assurance you will keep the matter private.

Previous German administrations, shortly after Reunification, found themselves in quite some economic hardship. In a hastily made decision, they sold majority stakes in many held Germany Companies. At the time, most of the military was equipped with American or Russian equipment. I can only assume that those previous administrations figured that German armed forces would procure all of its equipment from those nations and produce nothing nationally. The Kohl administration feels that this was a terrible mistake. Since taking office, we placed all of the existing defense firms that still lay in German hands under the same umbrella and formed the GDE (German Defense Exports). Slowly we have rebuilt our military industrial strength to the level that we are now. Exporting military hardware has not only helped Germany rebuild its own military with the funds gained from sales, it has also helped lower unemployment for a large part of our new influx citizens from East Germany.

With that in context, Germany still has two major holes in ability to produce defense equipment. Namely the Aerospace Sector and Logistics. A stake in United Aircraft Corporation would not have been for an addition to the GDE catalog as Russia would have no doubt included clauses in the agreement to effectively ban the exports of those products from Germany. But rather for our own complete rebuild of the German Air Force (Luftwaffe). We currently do not have any access to any offensive military aircraft apart from some of the products purchased from your Firm. We are currently looking to purchase Air Superiority Fighters, Ground Attack Aircraft, Reconnaissance aircraft, and Electronic Warfare and Defense Suppression Aircraft. We had hoped that purchasing stakes in United Aircraft Corporation would fill most of these aircraft needs and also be able to produce them domestically.

Now with Sparrow Industries placing the winning bid for the United Aircraft Corporation and you building your new production location here in Germany, It seems we might be able to do business with your firm and potentially at least have them built by the German engineers you employ there. We want our defense expenditures to not only help with national security but to help put more Germans back to work. This makes it much easier to get funding from the Legislative parts of our Government. This way everyone gets what they want. We can spend more on new military procurement and members of the Bundestag can claim points during the next election for lowering unemployment.

We would be open to any offers that Sparrow Industries has to offer. We do not have a full catalog of what new equipment is available from Sparrow since the acquisition of United Aircraft Corporation. So we will wait to hear back from your office on what might be available for purchase.

I hope to hear from you soon

Regards,
Volker Rühe
Minister of Defense
Federal Republic of Germany
788px-Coat_of_arms_of_Germany.svg.png

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
This Response is PRIVATE and ENCRYPTED

We assure you that one of our most notable characteristics is our ability to keeping matters private. Not only does this create a sense of trust, but it adheres to proper protocol and good manners. Although our previous questions came from a place of curiosity, we're respectful about how much you want to expose.

Foreign Governments are trying to dramatically accelerate their procurement models to get promising technologies into the field faster. We understand the increasing demand by armed forces to get those products and services. Changing attitudes in alliances are putting more pressure on countries, who have now started building up their own capabilities in key areas. Sparrow has a proud history of delivering cutting-edge solutions, on time and within budget. Now that we have acquired United Aircraft Corporation, we can help you access technologies to avoid your military capabilities and effective hardware from generally deteriorating over time. German Soldiers deserve to once again be fully equipped and prepared for the tasks at hand.

We have not had the opportunity to properly assess the arsenal, thanks to the financial crisis. However, we can confirm the following aircraft are available for export:

• MiG-27 and MiG-29
  • Su-24, Su-25, Su-27 and Su-33, commonly known as the Flanker

You may access our export catalogue by visiting www.sparrow-safeguards.org. Do not hesitate to request for products not shown on our website.

Sparrow Board of Director ?
Vaka

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020

1000px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png

1280px-Ausw%C3%A4rtiges_Amt_Logo.svg.png

1097px-Bundesadler_Bundesorgane.svg.png

To: Stephen Nichols, Sparrow Board of Directors Hollie

Cc: None.

Subject: Sparrow-German Relations

Security Level: Private and Encrypted
Good Morning Stephen Nichols,

Our Ministry of Defense would like to inquire about the pricing on a few variants of the products you have to offer. As I stated earlier we are looking to completely rebuild our Air Force from the ground up. Performance is important but Cost is going to be a limiting issue. We would like to know if any discounts could be applied for large purchases. Below is the Aircraft we could like prices for.

Su-24M (Fencer-D) (Interdiction and Attack Aircraft)
Su-24MR (Fencer-E) (Tactical Reconnaissance Variant)
Su-25MP (Fencer-F) (Dedicated ELINT Variant)
Su-27 (Air Superiority Fighter)
Su-25TM (Ground Attack Aircraft)
Myasischev M-55 Geophysica (Reconnaissance Aircraft)
F-16E/F Block 60 (Multi-role Fighter)

We are looking to make a decision on various aircraft purchases within the next two weeks. We have narrowed down the list of vendors to Nexus Group, Sweden, and Sparrow Industries.

I look forward to hearing from your office soon.

Regards,
Volker Rühe
Minister of Defense
Federal Republic of Germany
788px-Coat_of_arms_of_Germany.svg.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa