STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Sparrow] Message to Russia and Ukraine

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
This Response is PRIVATE and ENCRYPTED

We are obliged to contact you in reference to SS-335136-449NL issued July 1997 in the amount of $48,000,000,000 of which $30,000,000,000 has been repaid with interest. The Republic of Ukraine have expressed their intentions to buy $10,000,000,000 of your debt. As we continue to spend time evaluating what this means for us, preliminary calculations show as little as $8,000,000,000 remaining; accelerating the growth and redevelopment of your great nation. We must access Ukraine's financial situation first, as they will be held accountable for the debt they buy.

There are instances like the one we find ourselves in, which we see limited or no opportunity to recover the funds within the time frame originally outlined when credit was taken out. Therefore, this is a good opportunity to recoup some of the loss. Such an option might be taken as a better alternative than waiting on the Russian Federation. As we make progress, we will send updates as soon as we know more on how this will impact you. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Executive Vice President ?
HeadlessSeeker

During a speech by President Yushchenko, we witnessed a harrowing scene; a disturbance which will resonate in the city of Kyiv for years to come. With heightened global interest in Russia's unfolding story, there's wider concern for the challenges you face as a nation. And it's with regret that public appearances will now demand vigilance for the foreseeable future. Furthermore, we convey our best wishes to President Yushchenko and wish him a full recovery. He is an outstanding merit to Ukraine and our thoughts are with the Ukrainian people during this difficult period.

I hope, however, that our business relations will be maintained even after his departure as we contact you to discuss the debits owed by the Russian Federation. As they do not have sufficient cash to meet debt obligations, we must take immediate action to ensure we have the financial reserves to remain capable of providing services to our customers.

Please respond at your earliest convenience.

GingeOrCringe

Reactions: Jay

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020

iu-1.png

Ministry of Finance
The Republic of Ukraine

To: Jon Mullens Hollie

Subject: financial agreement

Security: private and encrypted

Mr. Mullens,

On behalf of the Republic of Ukraine I thank you for your kind words. Success as a nation is never purchased through financial means alone. Often the price is blood and flesh—but I have no doubt this is a cost Sparrow already recognizes, and has even helped to reduce as a provider of quality defense products. Let us hope that the price of continued Ukrainian liberty is a few drops of presidential blood, rather than the blood of many.

As President Yushchenko said, we hope the purchase of Russian debt will provide benefit to all parties. May I ask how much our brother nation currently owes to Sparrow, and at what interest rate? If there isn’t a non-disclosure clause preventing you from doing so, we would like to request a copy of the contract you currently have in place.

Awaiting your reply with interest,

Ihor Mityukov
Minister of Finance
The Republic of Ukraine

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018

The Russian Federation used to have a reputation for fiscal and economic competence, but their rambunctious attitude concerning military budget left their economy vulnerable and exposed. Fortunately, their debt is now falling sustainably for the first time in months, and it's vital they do not undo these achievements by making unfunded commitments. Within this email, I have inserted our records pertaining to the loan(s) recorded for Russia. We ask that you and your government commit to doing all that you can to support their efforts to stimulate economic growth. Purchasing this debt would be a testament of your relationship with Russia.

1617625179282.png

We look forward to working with you.

GingeOrCringe

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
Ihor Mityukov slumped in his chair, staring at his spreadsheet. He had tried to contact the Office of the President several times, but everyone in the administration was busy--understandable. Still, he realized the amount of zeros he was about to type out might make some people raise an eyebrow and he wanted everything to be above board. Not only that, but the recent antics of the MoD were making him a tad anxious. Oh well, he thought. It wasn't like he hadn't approved billion dollar wire transfers before...

Mr. Mullens,

That 20 APR is evidence of Sparrow's financial mastery. It is no wonder you remain the most influential defense company in the world, even during these trying times. With the knowledge you clearly posses, I'm sure you realize Russia will not be able to repay this loan soon enough to make it profitable for you.

If I am reading this correctly, it will be another $10 billion USD before Sparrow is able to break even. Ukraine is willing to pay that $10 billion, plus another $2 billion to make up for the time and energy your company has already put into this loan. If agreeable, please sign the attached contract and I will have the money wired straight away.

Debt Transfer Agreement

1. Sparrow Industries hereby transfers its right to collect on it’s loan to the Russian Federation (a loan of $48,000,000,000.00 USD reduced to an outstanding balance of $18,000,000,000.00 USD), the right to collect on said loan will be transferred to the Republic of Ukraine.

2. Sparrow Industries, in exchange for the transfer of this debt, shall receive an immediate payment of $12,000,000,000.00 USD from the Republic of Ukraine.

3. Sparrow Industries shall thus be obliged to provide copies of the original loan agreement to the Republic of Ukraine upon request.

4. Sparrow Industries is obliged to inform the Russian Federation of the purchase of this debt. The terms of the loan shall not change, only the payable party will be different (as of this date, 1998, the payable party shall be the Republic of Ukraine).

5. Each party willfully agrees to comply to the terms of this contract.

6.Each signatory confirms they have the power under the laws of their state to sign and commit to this document.

Signatories:
For the Republic of Ukraine: Ihor Mityukov, Minister of Finance
For Sparrow Industries:

I should add that, given recent developments in my country, this offer may be time sensitive. Please reply as soon as possible.

Ihor Mityukov
Minister of Finance
The Republic of Ukraine

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018

In consideration of the the Republic of Ukraine paying us a guaranteed and complete sum of $12,000,000,000.00; we're willing to terminate the unpaid principal amount of the loan, plus accumulated interests and costs. As you will note, this grievance covers commercially sensitive material and any disclosure could cause substantial competitive harm. We will only sign the agreement when it requires a consensus among the parties, before any information is released. Sparrow has moved aggressively to protect it's interests and are well positioned to maintain it's financial momentum. We've increased levels of investment, spending on new corporate venture(s) despite no cumulative growth in our stock. We're thankful to see the economy has been steadily improving month after month; and it's why we're able to relieve the Russian Federation of their financial burdens.

I trust you will honour me with a response.

GingeOrCringe

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020

Of course I will include a non-disclosure agreement within the terms of this contract. I apologize for failing to include one before, this request is most reasonable. I have also specified that $6 billion USD of the outstanding debt will be most generously expunged by Sparrow Industries.

Are there any further concerns I can address?

I again thank you for your time and willingness to conduct business with the independent Republic of Ukraine.

Debt Transfer Agreement

1. Sparrow Industries hereby expunges $6,000,000,000.00 USD of Russian debt (originally a debt of $48,000,000,000.00 USD and previously reduced through payments by the Russian Federation to a debt of $18,000,000,000.00 USD). With this expunged, the Russian owed debt shall now total $12,000,000,000.00 USD.

2. Sparrow Industries hereby transfers its right to collect on the aforementioned loan. The right to collect shall be transferred to the Republic of Ukraine. In exchange for the transfer of this debt, the Republic of Ukraine shall make an immediate payment of $12,000,000,000.00 USD to Sparrow Industries.

3. Sparrow Industries shall thus be obliged to provide copies of the original loan agreement to the Republic of Ukraine upon request.

4. Neither this contract nor the aforementioned documents of section 3 may not be disclosed by the Republic of Ukraine unless otherwise agreed by both Sparrow Industries and the Republic of Ukraine. Disclosure of these documents shall incur a $10,000,000,000.00 USD fine per document disclosed, enforceable by the International Court of Justice.

5. Sparrow Industries is obliged to inform the Russian Federation of the purchase of this debt. The terms of the loan shall not change, only the payable party will be different (as of this date, 1998, the payable party shall be the Republic of Ukraine). The loan amount shall be reduced to $12,000,000,000.00 USD as specified in section 1 of this document. Any further reduction of the debt or renegotiation of its terms shall take place between the Russian Federation and the independent Republic of Ukraine, not Sparrow Industries.

6. Each party willfully agrees to comply to the terms of this contract.

7.Each signatory confirms they have the power under the laws of their state to sign and commit to this document.

Signatories:
For the Republic of Ukraine: Ihor Mityukov, Minister of Finance
For Sparrow Industries:

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
Mr. Alexander Smith would scrutinise the agreement, making sure his views accorded well with Ihor Mityukov. After signing his name, the agreement would be re-attached to this email.

Attached is the copy of the transfer agreement, which the Chief Executive Officer has signed on my behalf. I know that the financial crisis presented both of us with a number of challenges, but you deserve our gratitude and thanks for resolving them quickly. The compassion you have been showing to the Russian Federation is an inspiration for us all. As a token of our appreciation, we're offering Ukraine a 30% reduction on any military sales to help with your development needs.

We wish you every success in the future.

GingeOrCringe

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020

Thank you very much for your business, and for the future discount. Here is the receipt for the wire. If there is anything else I can do for you please do not hesitate to let me know.