STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Statement from the Japanese Government

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

"A few weeks ago, I met with Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Empire, Vladimir Putin.
And have since been in open dialogue with the Russian State. I can confirm to the Japanese people, and the world.
That the State of Japan and the Russian Empire have signed 'The Treaty For the Upholding of Asian Peace'.
In this Treaty, our two nations have entered an alliance of mutual defence and friendship.
I have agreed to the housing of Russian Forces inside of the former American bases on Okinawa.
This treaty is as the name describes, it is for Upholding peace in Asia.

It is the belief of the Japanese government that the biggest threat to peace in this region is the
People's Republic of China. During the Genocide of Kurdish, Jewish and other minorities in Turkey,
China supported and supplied Turkish efforts, by providing weapons in which they could use to slaughter innocents.
We have also recently been made aware of possible Chinese involvement in the Thai-Laos conflict. Whilst we are
yet to get one hundred percent confirmation on involvement yet, we can not sit idly by.

It is for that reason that the State of Japan officially withdraws it's recognition of the People's Republic of China
and deny any and all territorial claims made by the PRC.

Thank you."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darren