STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Storhet Auktioner]: Message to France

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
Security Classification: SECURE - DATA ENCRYPTED

Dear Sir/Madam,

I write to you with much congratulations on your cabinet's recent appointment as the government in France.

Storhet Auktioner is a brand new business set up to break ground where others have not trodden. Our business ideas and ventures are unmatched by any organisation currently in this arena and I'm pleased to announce the first step in the development of our business. What on earth does this mean for you? We have a team of highly trained and trusted liaison officers, auctioneers and negotiation experts looking to build our portfolio and the single most important part of that process is you.

Of course, your decisions from this day on wards will have a fundamental impact on your reputation and I believe Storhet Auktioner has the capability to give you a leg up with your defence force development without the need to wait the laborious production times or spending vast amounts of money on equipment you may never need. Interested? Please give me a call at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Bea Sundström
Government Surplus Disposals
Storhet Auktioner

@Ellie

Last edited:

Ellie

Indian People's Democratic Federal Republic
Sep 4, 2018
Florence Parly, the Minister of Armed Forces, would be forwarded the message. After securing an encrypted and private line, Minister Parly would call Bea Sundström.

@Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
“Hello Storhet Auktioner, Bea speaking, how many I help?”

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"Good day, Miss Bea, my name is Florence Parly. I'm the Minister of Armed Forces for France, you contacted me earlier today on behalf of Storhet Auktioner. I've called to let you know that France is interested in knowing more of what Storhet Auktioner can offer for the Republic and more about Storhet Auktioner itself."

@Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
“Minister, it’s such a pleasure to hear from you, I must congratulate you on your appointment before we go any further, I’ve been watching French politics like a hawk for some time now and I’ve ever so glad that you received this appointment!

Storhet Auktioner is a private organisation within Sweden which provides a wide variety of services from financial services to management of government surplus. I run the branch of Storhet that directly manages liaison between government entities to identify, trade and auction government surplus with the primary objective to aid less economically developed countries.

We can work together in a number of ways and I genuinely believe there could be a strong and prosperous relationship between France and Storhet Auktioner.

One of the ways Storhet Auktioner would like to help you is with an asset we’re currently holding, of French origin, that we’d very much like to bring to the table... is this something you’d be interested in?”

@Ellie

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"Thank you, Miss Bea, your congratulation is much appreciated.

France and its military, including myself, can see the potential of such an organization.

Storhet Auktioner is more than welcomed to bring whatever they would like to the table for discussion and possible negotiation."

@Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
“At the moment ma’am we’ve only just started up and our asset shed is... bare to say the least. Perhaps we could use this first deal as a gateway to a strong and stable future together?

We’re in possession of the Dassault Mirage 500-5EI, thirty to be exact, and we’d very much like to come to an agreement where France can see themselves benefit significantly from Storhet’s discounted prices.

Is this something you’d be interested in?”

@Ellie

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"A lack of large assets is entirely understandable for an up and coming organization such as Storhet.

France does have a lack of sufficient amount of combat fixed wings, the 500-5EIs would be of interest to us, especially at a discounted price.

I'm certain we'll be able to take the jets off of your hands. At the right price, of course."

@Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"That's brilliant. I'm so glad that Storhet Auktioner is exactly what you're looking for at the moment. Standard production rates are around the $40,000,000.00 per unit mark. Storhet are willing to slash at least 15% off that price, how does that sound to you?"

@Ellie

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"Hmm, that would make it about thirty-four million per unit... thirty planes would be about one point zero two billion... yes, I believe that this would be a rather good deal. When would these planes be able to be delivered to the French Air Force?"

@Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Fantastic! I have emailed you across an invoice to allow you to make payment direct to the Storhet Auktioner corporate account, as soon as our finance department confirm receipt of the funding we will have them transported to an air strip of your choosing immediately. You should expect delivery within 24 hours of payment. You are making a significant saving here both financially and in production time."

GOVERNMENT SURPLUS DISPOSALS
INVOICE

DESCRIPTION

QTY

UNIT PRICE

TOTAL

Dassault Mirage 5000-5EI

$40,000,000.00

$40,000,000.00

SUBTOTAL

$1,200,000,000.00

DISCOUNT

15%

BALANCE DUE

$1,020,000,000.00

Bea Sundström
International Government Liaison
Storhet Auktioner

a: Storhet Auktioner, Jakobsgatan 9, Gustaf Adolfs torg, Stockholm
e: bea.sundstrom@storhet.se

Terms of Sale
Following sale you, the consumer, agree to the terms of sale and interpretation of such is at the discretion of Storhet Auktioner.
According to the contract terms are agreed upon at the time of order and, prior to payment of the deposit and are subject to changes without prior notice. Payments are to be made directly to Storhet Auktioner.
Payment is to be made direct to Storhet Auktioner corporate account and billed to the address provided within the invoice without deduction or discount unless otherwise stated in the invoice of relevance.
Delivery will be made within 4 days of notification of payment, the consumer is responsible for accepting the delivery of good and payment of their outstanding balance.
Legal ownership of the goods will only pass to the customer if the agreed amount has been passed in full. The risk and insurance are transferred to the customer from the moment of delivery.
Orders are not subject to cancellation, modification or deferred without the prior written consent of Storhet Auktioner and is at the company's sole discretion to accept or reject the writing.
The terms of sale will be governed by courts of the Kingdom of Sweden and any disputes will be settled in the aforementioned court.

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"Wonderful. I will look it over shortly and inform the Minister of Economy and Finance of the purchase. However, I must ask; how is it that Sweden came into ownership of 30 French planes, to begin with?"

@Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Storhet Auktioner is a private organisation, seperate from the government of Sweden. We purchase foreign government surplus and essentially recycle it to where it's needed most... in this case we thought the origin state is probably the most sensible location."

@Connor

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"I apologize, Miss Bea, could you give me one moment? Thank you." The Minister would whisper to the others that have entered the room, blocking the microphone with her hand. "Sorry for that. As for your answer, I must say; it's quite questionable. Nothing against you or Storhet Auktioner personally, but without knowing where these planes were acquired from, let alone them being our planes in origin, is an alarming situation. After all, it would be quite damning if we were to find out that these planes were produced without our knowledge or consent. It would be far more damning if these planes were then sold to Storhet Auktioner and foolishly attempted to be sold back to France at what I'm guessing is a far large sum than they were purchased at. So again, Miss Bea, before I am confident enough to transfer money for these planes, answer me: how did Storhet Auktioner come into possession of these planes?"

@Connor

Last edited:

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Right... I'm not sure what you're insinuating or why you've suddenly turned so hostile? Storhet Auktioner is an entirely reputable organisation with no hidden agenda or motive. These aircraft were purchased from Vietnamese diplomats, your government were not in power when we acquired this asset and nor' did we have any hidden agenda - prior to your... outburst... we were going to suggest that products of Fresh origin are offered to France prior to sale internationally to ensure you national security, part of our plan to build a rapport with your government.

Storhet Auktioner is a private business and we do not produce equipment as a single entity - we buy and sell, that's all there is to our business. We have no secrets."

@Ellie

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"As I said, Miss Bea, it's nothing personal. France simply likes to know where their purchases come from, to avoid any future... complications. For you to dodge the question the first time I asked was quite worrying, I meant no offense. But, I'm afraid to say that through the records we have from the current government and that of the dictatorship of Louis that came before the Republic, I find no record of us allowing Vietnam to produce these aircraft nor have we sold any to them. There are records of Egypt, India, Peru, the United Arab Emirates, Greece, Taiwan, Qatar, and Brazil having a right to produce these planes, but not Vietnam from what I see.

Before we go forward, I would like it to be known that I am not accusing Storhet Auktioner of anything. But would you mind if I record this conversation? For the legality of this sale. After all, as far as I am aware, Vietnam did not come into ownership of these planes through French consent, which is quite worrying, especially if they are selling these planes to foreign businesses and countries. I'm sure that this recording will be able to be used for both France and Storhet Auktioner in legal protection."

@Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
“Absolutely ma’am, I can respect that decision, Storhet Auktioner works in line with the client and not it’s own business advisors - the customer is always right. We’re more than happy to work to a level that is legal and proportionate for your government especially with the fact we would like to build a one-on-one relationship between us both.

Whenever Storhet squires assets we always ask the seller for any resale, legal or contractual restrictions that may affect our reputation or even cause legal or financial strain in the future. The Vietnamese government assured us on this occasion that there were none. We’re more than happy to support legal challenge as their response to our question was essential them signing a contract affirming a lack of any restrictions.

Our legal team will be in touch with the Vietnamese about this. I can only apologise if I came across as dismissive or reluctant to answer, I’m as shocked as you are.”

@Ellie

Last edited:

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
With Bea Sundström allowing her to, Florence Parly, would start to record the conversation and would let the woman finish speaking.

"So you're telling me that Vietnam somehow got ahold of French Dassault jets then sold them to you and signed a contract that told Storhet Auktioner that re-selling the planes would be legal and no restrictions would be applied at all? It seems a little hard to believe if you ask me, but if you can show us evidence that Vietnam signed such a contract then I'm certain that we'll be able to help you work this out through legal actions.

Either way, while it would seem Vietnam is the one in the wrong here, this still leaves the problem of the jets and what to do with them."

@Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
A memorandum was forwarded to Storhet Auktioner Legal Services regarding this situation.

"No physical contract received a ratification however, as you know, verbal agreement stands as a contract in a legal context. Storhet Auktioner ALWAYS ensures there are no restrictions in place prior to the sale going through and in this case we recieved the confirmation. I'm unable to provide you with 'evidence' as there's no physical confirmation. The jets, if not purchased by the French, will go on to be sold to another foreign state as they remain an asset in our possession - Storhet Auktioner is a private organisation and not linked to any foreign government, we do not get involved in political disputes or reprimands and will only act upon orders and instructions sent by a court.

My point of view has now changed, it's becoming increasingly concerning to me that you're using Storhet Auktioner as the opening line to a bilateral dispute. Would you like to proceed with the sale? If not, we will find another client willing to make the purchase."

@Ellie

Last edited:

Ellie

Sep 4, 2018
"Ah, I see, you're trying to shift the guilt to France, quite immature but understandable considering your situation.

I would not recommend for Storhet Auktioner to try and sell these planes to anyone else, after all, from my position it appears that Storhet Auktioner enjoys doing shady businesses without leaving any paper trails for their customers to feel assured that their purchases were genuine. Not only that, but you have admitted having bought these planes from Vietnam. Who have no evidence of being able to legally get these planes and have shown to be an extremely aggressive nation, invading and occupying Laos and Cambodia which is certainly not a country that many would feel comfortable buying products from. And without any evidence of a contract, one can only begin to think that Storhet Auktioner has some unsavory deals such as they had with Vietnam with other nations across the world.

Quite worrying indeed.

Although, even after this unsettling news, France is willing to offer 500,000,000.00$ for the 30 planes and hope that Storhet Auktioner will learn from this mistake and begin signing physical contracts and do more research on where their products came from and the legality behind them before purchasing them."

@Connor

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89