STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Storhet]: Message to Navantia

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018

Security Classification: CONFIDENTIAL
Document Classification and Security Act 1995​

A telephone call is made to the Navantia Headquarters by Nicolina Källström, Investments Portfolio Manager of Storhet Group.
This telephone call is made in line with the Swedish Document Classification and Security Act 1995, which also covers telephonic communication, causing a 'CONFIDENTIAL' encryption level to be appended.

@Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Sofía Checa, Vice President of Commercial & Business Development answers the call on a line from the confines of her office at the Navantia Headquarters in Madrid.

"Hello there, whom am I speaking to?"

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Hello, my name is Nicolina from Storhet Group in Sweden, how are you this fine evening?"

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Hello Nicolina, I'm Sofía - I'm rather well with what's currently going on in Madrid, how are you?"

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Sofia, I'm glad to hear it - I have heard the concerning news in continental Europe, I hope you're safe?" Nicolina clear hers throat before continuing.

"I am very well, before we continue could you ensure that this call is encrypted at your end, just for data protection reasons"

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The call was encrypted on the end of Navantia as Sofía leaned back into her plush armchair.

"Yes, the call is encrypted on my end."

@Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Sofia, it's a pleasure to finally get hold of you... I'd like to discuss the possibility of working together, Navantia and Storhet Group, in a way that would mutually benefit each of us. Primarily you, in the fact that cooperation between us could boost the value of your organisation by billions"

@Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Oh? I'd like to hear more into what you're proposing Nicolina. Please do explain what your proposal entails."

@Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Well, I am disappointed to see that Navantia is not currently established on the Global Stock Market as this is first and foremost the best way to increase the value of your brand.

Storhet Group is an investment organisation and I'm sure you can see from our portfolio that we are currently worth, in stock alone, approximately $54,329,177,676.80... yes... fifty four billion dollars. How? Careful investment and an abundantly clear knowledge of the Global Stock Market in a way that can not only benefit us as investors but also benefit the majority shareholder. I'm sure your ears perked up at the possibility of expanding your brand not only into the billions of dollars but into the tens of billions of dollars? That would only be possible with Storhet Group, these is no other organisation in the world that actively procures stock on a minority level with the capital to ensure growth on that scale.

Now, as Navantia is not listed on the Global Stock Market you as in a good position because such stock is valued much, much lower than it otherwise would be. Think of it as buying a house, the house is cheaper unfurnished... stock is cheaper without shareholders.

Still interested?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien