STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Strömberg]: Call to Netherlands

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018

Security Classification: CLASSIFIED
Document Classification and Security Act 1995
Encrypted by the Strömberg International Legal Consultants​

A telephone call is put through to the Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs & Climate by Albina Söderström, Divisional Practice Head (Corporate) from Strömberg International Legal Consultants AB - the call is made from the SILC headquarters in Sweden.
All telephone calls from Swedish landline telephones are made in line with the Document Classification and Security Act 1995.

@Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The call would be redirected to the office of the Secretary of State for Business, after ensuring both the office and the line was secure, he answered the call. "Good afternoon, this is Secretary of State Augustijn de Vries speaking. With whom do I have the pleasure?"

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Hello Secretary, my name is Albina calling from Strömberg International Legal Consultants in Sweden - are you well?"

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Good afternoon, I am doing well. May I inquire into the reason for this call?"

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"I'm looking to register an organisation in the Netherlands please? I am hoping this is the right telephone number, I wasn't able to find any documentation online."

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Ah yes, we're doing our best at improving communication methods between citizens, businesses and the government. At the moment all calls are being directed to the overarching ministries, so you have come to the right place. I imagine you are looking at expanding your business into the Netherlands, keeping your main office in Sweden and creating a (national) branch office in the Netherlands?"

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"You've read my mind, we noticed your advertisement online regarding investment into the Dutch economy and believe this is exactly what our business needs - we intend to open a district office"

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I'm glad to hear you've read the brochure. As stated there it is important that you have both a physical office in the Netherlands and ensure that any Swedish staff have valid visas in order to travel to and from the main office to the Netherlands. We will of course be more than happy to assist in the visa process. If you believe that both of those criteria have been satisfied to your liking then I will require the following information.

Chamber of Commerce Registry Details:
Company Name:
Company Type (Private/Public,Etc.):

Parent Company (If applicable):
Subsidiaries (If applicable):

Headquarters (Address for main office in the Netherlands):
Local Assets (Other offices and facilities in the Netherlands):

Primary Activity:
Secondary Activity:

Full time employees (Dutch Branch Only):
Part time employees (Dutch Branch Only):
Apprentices/Interns (Dutch Branch Only):

President/CEO:
Person of Contact:

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask."

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Well we've had a visa application approved for our prospective Practice Manager Max Nordström who will be looking for local premises available for purchase to develop our district office, we intend to allow for localised recruitment to better accomodate for the Dutch market and increase job availability locally however we will submit a number of preliminary staffing measures to ensure our core functions are covered."

As the Secretary reads each piece of information, Albina would respond with the answer...

"Company Name: STRÖMBERG INTERNATIONAL LEGAL CONSULTANTS
Company Type (Private/Public,Etc.): PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY (AKTIEBOLAG)

Parent Company (If applicable): Not applicable.
Subsidiaries (If applicable): Not applicable.

Headquarters (Address for main office in the Netherlands): To be decided.
Local Assets (Other offices and facilities in the Netherlands): Not applicable at this stage.

Primary Activity: Legal consultancy for corporate, private and government clients both domestically and internationally.
Secondary Activity: Qualified legal representation.

Full time employees (Dutch Branch Only): Max Nordström (District Practice Manager)
Part time employees (Dutch Branch Only): Recruitment ongoing.
Apprentices/Interns (Dutch Branch Only): Recruitment ongoing.

President/CEO: Mattis Olsson (Chairman)
Person of Contact: Einar Åkesson (Regional Practice Manager for Europe)"

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Thank you for the information, I've submitted them to the Business Registry of the Chamber of Commerce. We have assigned you the Registration Number: 72092582, this number identifies your business within the Netherlands and may be required when filling out certain forms. It is essential that you find a physical office for your business to be situated, it is up to you to decide whether to rent, purchase or build your own national headquarters here in the Netherlands, I would of course be more than happy to assist you with that."

"I also wish to inform you that this Ministry is exploring the possibilities of setting up a Business Council within the Netherlands, in which representatives from major corporations come together to voice their opinions on legislation and can float ideas on how the make the Netherlands more business-friendly. I will contact Mr Åkesson about that once we are in the final stages."

"Furthermore I wish to inform you that we are currently reforming our tax system, so at the moment you are exempt from taxation in any form. We will be consulting with the Business Council to ensure a fair, efficient and transparent system is created. Though I would advise you to ensure you manage your financials, possible through means of a financial statement in order to allow audits to be performed."

"Lastly it is essential that the Business Registry remains up to date, therefore we will contact Mr Åkesson on a biannual basis to ensure that the information remains current."

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Thank you very much for your help, we're currently in consultation with the owner of Van de Spiegelstraat 12, 2518 ET, The Hague to discuss the rent of the property for the foreseeable future. It's a gorgeous property offering room for our potential exapnsion within the Netherlands - the translation is difficult however we're working to facilitate a deal around $160,000 per annum.

Mr Åkesson is our Regional Practice Manager, he's responsible for all our European operations so is definitely the best point of contact for any ongoing discussion regarding our operations abroad but involvement in the Dutch Business Council certainly sounds like an avenue we're eager to explore - any way we can better develop a business-friendly community."

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Once you have completed the transaction with the contractual partner, I'll update your registry information making you an active registered business within the Kingdom of the Netherlands. Is there anything else I can assist you with at the moment?"

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"I believe the payment has gone through and is secured by our partner, we will begin moving skeleton staff into the Netherlands as soon as possible - we have a team working on recruitment abroad as we speak. Thank you very much for your help!"

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Thank you for choosing the Netherlands as a market for your business to expand into. I also wish to invite you to become a member of the Netherlands Business Council, an organisation representing various sectors of the Dutch economy and act as an advisory board for Dutch Ministries to consult."

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"We would love to be apart of the Netherlands Business Council - anything to better effect the way we work for the better, in the future is exactly within the vision of our organisation."

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I am glad to hear of your willingness to take a place on the Council. There are no requirements to your membership and we will simply call to convene the council when we believe there is something to discuss, the choice is then yours whether or not to send a representative from your company. Is there anything else you wish to discuss?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89